The fight

Hermione's pov :

When I got up in the morning I went directly to the washroom and vomited. I didn't go to work today as I was not feeling well. I took a pregnancy test and the results cm positive. I was scared to death. If I was pregnant then it was Draco's baby. Draco would not want a baby and would leave me forever. I didn't know what to do. I had to tell someone. I went to meet Ginny. When I reached I ran to her and hugged and started to cry. Ginny kept on asking me,
" Hermione, are you ok? Why are you crying?"
I finally left her and said, " I'm pregnant."
" OH MY GOD! why are you sad that's a good thing. Who's the father?" Ginny asked with excitement.
" I can't tell you. You will never talk to me or else." I replied crying even more.
" Hermione nothing can make me break my friendship with you. You are like my sister. Cmon, now tell me who the father is." Ginny said.
" You promise you won't tell anyone, not even Harry?" I asked. " I promise." She said.
" The father is Draco Malfoy." There was a long pause and Ginny said, " How? Did he rape you or put a spell on you?"
" No, Ginny. I did it with my own will." I said.
" Why on earth would you do such a thing with Malfoy?"
" I don't know. He was been very kind and caring and it just happened. I don't want him to know."
" You have to tell him, Hermione. He's the father."
" You're right but he will not want it and never talk to me again and I think I'm falling for him." I said.
" Your falling for him?" Ginny asked.
" Yes. I know I shouldn't but I am." I said and began crying again. After some time I went home and thought about how to tell Draco about it. I sent Harry a letter telling him, Ginny and Ron to come over for dinner today. I began to cook at 7 and went to get dressed at 8 as they will come by 8:30. When I was fully and began to see if the food was ready the bell rang. I opened it let them in we sat and talked and I went to set the table and Ginny came with me.
" Are you going to tell them?" Ginny asked.
" I won't tell who the father is but I'll tell them that at least."
After setting the table we called the boys and we had dinner. When we finished dinner and went to sit and drink I said, " Ron and Harry I have to tell you something." There was a pause. I continued, " I found out today that I am....
pregnant." Ther pe was silence.
" Am I the father?" Ron asked.
" No." I said
" Then who is the father?" Ron asked.
" I'm sorry but I can't tell you." I said.
" Is it who I think it is?" Harry asked.
" I'm sorry Harry but yes it is him." I said.
" Malfoy will pay for this." Harry said.
" No Harry-" I said
" Malfoy! The father is Draco Malfoy!!!??" Ron screamed.
" Yes." Harry said. " I can't belive this."
" Please don't harm him. He doesn't even know I am pregnant with his baby." I said tensed.
" So now you are being protective to him ha?" Ron said angrily.
" Ron we can explain." Ginny said.
" Ginny you knew about this?" Harry said.
" I told her, Harry. I told her not to tell anyone." I said.
" I am going home. Thanks for the dinner Hermione." Ron said and left.
" Me too. Ginny are you coming?" Harry asked.
" I'll come in 10 minutes." Ginny said. Harry left too.

I began to cry. Ginny said " Don't worry Hermione everything will be fine. They'll come around. Please don't cry it's not good for your health." I stopped crying and told Ginny that she should go I'll manage myself. She left too. I changed and cryed myself to sleep.