Who we saw at the airport!

*Bonnie's P.O.V*

I felt the car slowly stop and I heard the ignition turn of, we were at the airport.
E: Bon, wake up, we're here.
B: hey Em, how long was the drive?
E: around 4 and a half hours.
B: wow.

We grabbed our bags and boxes and put them through the Airport shoot things what goes to the plane. I didn't let go of my In Stereo box because I was going to take it on the plane. We sat down in front of the glass panels and watched as the plane lights came in and out of the airport. Our flight time was at 11:55pm and it was 11:40, In 15 minutes everything will change. Emily and her mum and dad were sitting still and silent, until they saw the 'virgin' plane. That was ours. They were so happy, our new lives were beginning. At 11:45 they started to let everyone on the plane to get ready. Emily and my seats were next to each other's. When the plane started to fly I fell asleep with my headphones pounding with sound as In Stereo was on.

*Emily's P.O.V*
It was comforting to see her asleep and smiling, she hasn't really smiled since her boyfriend Aaron broke up with her.
"Mmmm Chris breakfast was beautiful, now come here and kiss me!".
I looked at Bonnie, I never knew she talked in her sleep, just wait 'till she wakes up, she will be so embarrassed. I took of Bonnie's headphones and paused the music and turned her iPhone off. Then I heard a mumble coming from her than I watched her as her head slowly rose.
"Hey sleepy head, I never knew you talked in your sleep".
"I don't". She sleepily.
"Mmm Chris breakfast was beautiful, now come here and kiss me!".
" I didn't, did I?"
" Sad to say but yeah you did, I won't tell anyone". "I almost cracked up laughing, it was so funny, and the funny thing is at the end you puckered up your lips like someone was about to kiss you".

*Bonnie's P.O.V*
I was so embarrassed, I looked away and then I noticed someone who looked familiar. I looked at him. He looked like Tom J Williams.
"Hey Em, is that Tom J Williams over there?"
"Who's that?"
"He was at the In Stereo concert and all the girls were screaming and getting photos with him".
"Idk him, sorry".
"It's okay, I'll just fall back asleep again, and this time if I talk, duck tape my mouth shut."

*Emily's P.O.V*
I was checking Instagram when I saw Bonnie's ex boyfriend Aaron's post, he was with a girl, infant he was kissing a girl and his comment was 💖 u forever, babe Chloe_James💖. How dare he, he's such a dick! I scrolled down about further and I saw Ethan's post it was a picture of all 3 of them and the text said, thanks Adelaide! Now we're on a flight home!

We were walking around like security guards looking at everyone, it was kinda weird. I looked towards Bonnie and she was frozen on the isle. I looked to who was next to her and it was Chris. Chris was looking at her then all her ice around her was gone, she was talking to him!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please read the next chapter what is shortly coming out!
_EmilyKarpathy_  if any one of you have Instagram and ant to know In stereos usernames they are listed below:
Weareinstereo
Chrislanzon
Ethankarpathyofficial
Jakobdelgadomusic