Chapter 2 : Krampus Is Coming To Town ( Part 1 )

Start from the beginning

" So Crystal me and your mother love you very much- " he started I snorted and rolled my eyes again all the adults were staring right at me while Max , Andrea ,Albert and the twins were eating.

" Crystal , me , your mother , and your grandparents think you should get marry a rich gentleman " Father continued then finished.

I gave a hateful glare to all of them and said in a hateful tone " NO" 

They all looked shocked except for my siblings who were still eating and not paying attention.

Mother and my grandparents looked at father and signaled ( Nodded) him to go to the kitchen.

Father got up and went to the kitchen to get my breakfast. When he came out he went to the counter and i saw him take out a small vile from his pocket and he grabbed the wooden salt shaker and he added the liquid to the salt he put in my breakfast to make it look like he was putting salt in my food.

He walked to me with my food and placed it in front of me and he looked me in the eyes and gave me a sad smile.

" Enjoy your breakfast " he cheered I saw sadness and guilt in his eyes but I glared at him.

" Thank you father " i hissed he then went back to his seat while still looking at me. Everyone was staring at me even my sibling who had finished their breakfast. I stared right at my food.

                                                                                   [Time/ 10:30]

" I'm not hungry " i bluntly stated my parents and grandparents were shocked but my siblings were happy

" Can I have it ? " all my siblings said in sync .

" NO !!!! " all the adults said and with that  i got out of my seat and walked away. They all Frantically ( Adults ) followed me.

" A-Are you sure sweet heart you didn't have supper last night " mother blurted

" Y-yeah at least eat the bread " father nervously blurted

" They're right " my grandparents shouted

We all were in the living room but my siblings stared at us from the hallway suspicious of my parents and grandparents behavior.

" No because i wouldn't eat food that has been drugged !!! " i screamed and I started to cry.

Everyone was shocked , no one moved , no one spoke , everything and one was silent.