You and me won't be unhappy

Start from the beginning

Will grabbed onto her ass and entered her roughly. "Unnhhh. Mmm fuck you feel so good. Love that filthy pussy and it's always hungry for my cock. Daddy's sweet little tart." he groaned as he grabbed a handful of her hair. "Pretty girl, look in the mirror. Look at Daddy ravaging his hot sexy slut. Tell Daddy you want more. Tell me."

"Yes Daddy, fuck me! I know we shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. I don't want anyone else but my two Daddies. Fuck, I love being their little whore. I love sneaking into their bed and jerking them off and having them cum all over my face. I'm a slut for Daddy milk." she moaned.

"Fuck love. Uhh fuckin hell. You make me so bloody horny. Fuck Princess, I'm cuming. Daddy's cuming. I'm going to give your cunt something good to eat. Unnngghhh." he yelled as he unleashed his load deep inside her. He kissed the middle of her back and helped her stand up after being bent over the counter. "I love you, sweetheart."

Chloe smiled happily at him. "I love you too. See, you didn't want to leave the house without doing that." she giggled.

Will grinned widely at her and winked. "I'm glad I didn't leave right away. Not sure if Kol is going to be too thrilled."

Chloe laughed. "You tell him it was my fault. And if he makes a fuss, tell him he can bring it up with me in bed."

Will hurriedly threw his clothes back on and fixed his hair while Chloe got dressed. "Babe I gotta go get Kol. I'll be back as soon as I can, love. I love you darling." he told her coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Chloe turned to face him and pressed her lips against his. "Mmm bye Daddy. Tell Daddy Kol I love him. And you know I love you very much too." she told him, tousling his hair.

"I will and I know he adores you like I do. We'll call you in a little bit. Love you Princess." he told her. He kissed her one more time and then headed out to his car. He glanced briefly at his phone and saw 3 missed calls from Kol. "Shit I better call him."

"Where the fuck are you?" Kol asked angrily. "You should have been here like 15 minutes ago!"

"Tell Chloe that. She was just getting out of the shower and was rather horny and so we ended up having sex on the bathroom counter. She told me to tell you it was her fault and that if you had a problem with that, you can take it up with her in bed." Will told him. "I'm on my way now, I'm in the car."

Kol laughed at what Will said. "That naughty little girl. Damn straight I will take it up with her in bed, with her sitting on my lap."

Will laughed. "You know she would love that. As would I."

"Does she have any idea what we're doing? Did she mention anything about her birthday coming up?" Kol inquired.

"No not at all. I told her I was taking you to a meeting because Niels wasn't available."

"Cool, I'll be waiting outside by the door. See you in a few. I'm going to smoke." Kol told him before hanging up.

Will was there 10 minutes later to pick up Kol. "Where are we heading to?" Will inquired.

"Let's head to Beverly Hills. There is a jewelry store that I would like to go to. I'm going to buy her something really special but it has to be perfect."

"Like what? A necklace or bracelet? That would be nice." Will suggested.

Kol smirked at him. "She deserves to be lavished with diamonds."

When they got to the jewelers, Will went over and began to look at diamond bracelets and necklaces, looking for the perfect present for Chloe. When he thought he had found the perfect gift for her, he glanced around to see where Kol was.