17. acting

craccola: look who it is⚡️ #theflash

tagged; grantgust

grantgust, jensenackles, t22felton, & 378,770 others have liked your photo.

grantgust: OMG you met the flash?!
craccola: grantgust crazy right??
grantgust: haha see you on set :)
---------------
on set

Candice ran to the room where the rest of the cast was. She opened the door and saw Grant, Tom Cavanagh, Danielle, and Carlos all standing there in their positions.
"Alright, Candice. You're gonna walk in through that entrance and have this look of disappointment on your face. Then Grant, Tom, Danielle, and Carlos, you're all gonna look surprised. And carry on with your lines." Says the director. They all nod and get to their spots. "Aaand action!"

'Rachel' actually Candice, walked into S.T.A.R. Labs with a look of disappointment on her face. "So, when were you planning on telling me Barry?" 'Rachel' said.

"Rachel look, I-" 'Barry' started.

"After I told you about me, my past, you just stood there. I thought we trusted each other?"

"And that's our que." Say 'Cisco'. The three leave the room, leaving 'Rachel' and 'Barry' alone.

"Rachel you have no idea how much i wanted to tell you. Right from the start!"

"Then why didn't you? You had plenty of time to."

'Barry' moves closer, and grips her hands in his, only for her to pull them away.

"It's complicated." He simply said.

"Isn't it always?" She says. "That's just always gonna be your excuse. Well let me tell you something Flash. No matter how fast you are, this is all gonna catch up with you and bite you in the ass."

-------------
YAY FOR MY CRAPPY EDITING SKILLS!!1¡!