Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween

Start from the beginning

   "Good afternoon, Mitsuki, you look adorable as usual." I rest my chin in my hand and smile at her. She grabs the milk from the fridge and sets it on the counter.

   "Afternoon, brother," she looks at my costume and laughs slightly.

   "What's with the costume?" I move around the counter and grab a cookie from the plate she prepared for herself.

   "I'm matching with Akkey." I gleam at her. She rolls her eyes and pours her glass of milk.

   "Whatever, pervert." I frown at her words, but quickly ignore it because today was going to be fun.

The sound of someone knocking on the front door echoed through the room. I frolicked toward the door and opened it happily. It was Akkey in his Pikachu costume. He wore a yellow shirt and pants and had a headband with Pikachu's ears attached to them. He also had two red cheeks drawn on his face and a small tail poking out from behind. The drawn on cheeks were covering his flustered face. He looked embarrassed by his outfit and tense. I held back my laughter and smiled widely.

   "I never knew Akkey could look any cuter." I said to make him feel more confident in his attire. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

   "And I never knew Hiroomi could look anymore attractive." He said matter-of-factly and laughed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. His intensity decreased and he nuzzled my neck.

   "I love you, Akkey." I hummed and kissed his neck.  Akihito's body became limp and he hugged me back.

   "I love you, too, Hiroomi." He mumbled and kissed my shoulder. I could hear footsteps from behind me.

   "Get a room, perverts!" It was Mitsuki, being disgusted by our affection. I turned my head and laughed. Akihito groaned and smiled.

   "Let's go!"  He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. Today we were going to go watch a horror film at Akkey's apartment.

•  •  •

    When we arrived, I entered his apartment to see his couch piled with pillows and blankets and snacks with drinks on the table. I gaped at the sight.

   "It looks so...warm." I whisper and kick my shoes and jump onto the couch. I wrap myself in the fuzzy blankets and inhale the scent of Akkey. I grin and look up to see Akkey giggling at me. I then jump up and trap him in my arms and bring him down to the couch. He laughs and I start to tickle him. His laughter increases and my tickling ceases to stop. I end up on top of him, in between his legs, tickling his tummy. I then lean down and press my lips against his. His laughter stops and he cups my face. He tries to stop smiling, but he can't.

   "We should...put in the...movie." He says between breaths. I release him and smirk.

   "But you're so warm, Akkey." I continue to kiss him. He laughs and flutters his eyes. He tries to get up, but my weight keeps him down. He then forces himself on top of me and let's go of my lips. He smiles and rolls off. I frown and my body loses life.

   "Come back, Akkey!" I reach out my hand toward him. He puts in the movie and walks slowly back over. His hands are on his hips and he smirks at me.

   "You can't go a second without my warmth, can't you?" My bottom lip pokes out and I pretend to whine. I reach my hands up and grab the air, wanting him to join me again. He rolls his eyes and falls onto the couch, almost crushing me.

  "Akkey!"
  "Shush, the movie's starting." He makes himself comfortable on me and watches the opening of the film. My neck strains to see the television. I then turn my body to the side and Akihito slides off into the floor.

   "Hiroomi!" He squeaks as he sits up on the floor. I laugh and adjust my torso to be more comfortable.

   "Hush, the movie's starting." I mock him and laugh again. He crosses his arms and turns toward the television. I reach my hand out to pet his head.

   "Come back, Akkey." I whimper and ruffle his hair. He sighs and crawls back onto the couch, laying on his side next to me. I wrap my arm under his armpit and move so my body is against his.

   As the movie went on, my eyes grew tired and I started to fall asleep. His apartment was so quiet and Akkey's body warmed me perfectly. The movie was boring to me, but I could tell Akkey was into it. After an obvious jump-scare, Akihito's body jumped and he breathed heavily. I shushed him softly and rubbed his head. He sighed and shifted in his position. I nuzzled his neck and kissed him.

   "Was my Akkey frightened?" He turned his head to the couch and rubbed his eyes.

   "Of course not!" He groaned and crossed his arms. He curled up and closed his eyes.

  "Whatever you say, Akkey." I kissed the top of his head and we both fell asleep, still in our costumes.

A/n: happy Halloween!
Next Update: November 23rd