A real love

"The beach! Let's go to the fucking beach! Let's have a drink on some burning sand and sit topless and make out in the sea. We'll obviously keep everything pg. but we could babe. How about it?" Brendon asked nervously.
"Sounds beautiful love" Dallon replied, kissing Brendon's full, pink lips. "I'll go get ready then love ya."

The white sand scorched their skin as they lay reading and talking and drinking. The sea was a sweet relief from the heat but Brendon wouldn't go in at first. Dallon walked up to him and crashed his lips into the shorter mans. Then, lifted him above his shoulders. Brendon screamed and hit his back but Dallon ignored all attempts of release. Then, his grip loosened. Brendon was thrown into the cool sea. "Fuck you dude!" Brendon yelled as he emerged from the blue abyss. "Fuck you."
"Brendon" Dallon hushed sternly "Language!"

They stood, eyes locked for a few minutes before sucking the life out of each other. This was definitely not pg. but right now they didn't care. All they wanted was each other and nothing was going to stop them. No one in the outside knew about the the relationship but they were happy with people knowing. At least, Brendon was. He was going to let Dallon know exactly how he felt. He needed a love only one man could give. A real love. Dallon could be that man to give him that. He did every day and he did not want to leave him for anything. 'Til death do us part...