➣ one

[ A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET ]

THE CAST

-

-

-

A/N: if you get scared sorry lol, also i'm not exactly basing it off the exact plot of any of the moviesss, just the whole idea of freddy krueger and what happened in the past !!

- Mia ♡

-

-

_____________________________________

-

-

Nina sat in her bedroom, her sad eyes wandering out the tall window as she wistfully glanced down at her frail and cold hands. It had been two weeks ever since she had gotten the news that one of her childhood friends had died. She hadn't heard from Shannon Holbrook in a month ever since she had left school. It was rumored that she had gone insane, and something had absolutely gotten to her, and it was all true.

She commited suicide one night, and it was all because of a case of severe insomnia. Nina wondered how it could have gotten that far to suicide. Shannon, would have never killed herself. At least the Shannon, Nina knew.

The rest of her old friends would be there at Shannon's funeral reception and she didn't know whether she should be the one to go up to talk to them, or wait until someone approached her. Whatever the friends had was gone ever since they were kids, somehow so she would understand if no one wanted to exactly come up to her and talk about Shannon.

A loud knock taps on the door, before it creaked open. Nina jumped slightly at the abrupt sound, but immediately relaxed at the sight of her mother.