6

Ok before I start I just want to apologize for not updating in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy sat with Evelyn reading her a bedtime story.
"Mommy?" Evelyn asked.
"Yes sweetie" Amy said as she tucked a strand of her daughters hair behind her ear.
"Why don't you love daddy anymore." She said looking up at her mother with her big green eyes.
Amy sighed "sweetie mommy and daddy are just two different people."
"So" Evelyn said "if your so different then why does daddy still love you"
"He still love me? Its been almost 8 years." She thought to her self.

Amy finally spoke after a while.
"Evelyn please go to bed. We'll talk about this in the morning. I've got to go talk to Josh"

Amy stood up and walked to the door.
"Why did josh make you stop loving daddy" Evelyn asked.

"Evelyn. Josh never made me
loving your dad . I stopped loving him before I even loved josh." Amy said as she sat back down on Evelyn's bed.

"Would you ever stop loving me mommy"
"Nothing would ever stop me from loving you Evelyn." She said as she kisses her daughters forehead.
"I love you mommy"
"I love you too baby" Amy said

Amy stood up and walked out of her daughters bedroom closing the door behind her.
She made her way to the living room and waiting for josh to get home.
When she sat down she heard knock on her front door. She got up and opened the door.
" what the hell are you doing here?"

____________________________________
Happy Halloween guys. What did you guys dress as. I went twice lol I know im17 but trt never gets old. I went a jen from EV. And as slash from guns and roses.

If the chapter sucked please look at these amazing pictures and for five me.

PS let me know what you thought

PS let me know what you thought. I haven't written in a while