chapter 6

The next week roll around and I'm still screwed. My legs still hurt like hell and my hickeys are most definitely visible. I try to pull together a cute but conservative outfit. I wear a black turtle neck with the shlouders open and long sleeved everywhere else and
Some shorts. I covered my hickeys but that don't cover the pain I feel. Emotionally and physically. Today is going to be shit but imma get through it.
*end of the day*
Today wasn't as shitty as I thought. I walk to my door and I see a rose taped to it. That's weird. I take it off and go inside. I drop my bags off and go to the kitchen for food. I decide on eating an apple. I go to my room and holy shit Ethan scares the living day lights out of me. Hes sitting on my bed shirtless eating pizza.
"How the fuck did you get in here"
"Um a key"
"I never gave you a key"
"I took your key and got it copied"
"Why"
"So if I wanna fuck you at 4 am then I can"
"one day your yelling at me and the next your telling me you lowkey broke into house."
"Pretty much Yea"
"This was a mistake"
"What do you mean"
"This whole sex lesson fiasco"
"How"
"You claim you haven't showed me half of what you can do but I'm already falling for you. I cant have any distractions in my life right now"
'Nah princess your mine. I'm not going anywhere.''
"Screw that. I refuse to fall for someone who isn't going to fall for me back so I'm done. Thanks for everything but I'm done".
Ethan comes closer and picks me up and slams me against a wall. He forces his lips onto mine and I can't help but kiss back. He grinds his core against mine and i grip his hair. He breaks the kiss and looks me dead in the eye.
"When I say your mine I mean your mine. Nobody is fucking this gorgeous body but me princess."
"Ethan let me go I'm not doing this anymore"
"Would you change your mind if I said I love you"
I push my lips onto his and he kisses back. I break the kiss and remove my shirt.
"On that note I'm yours daddy"
Ethans lifted my back off the wall and carries me to the bathroom. He let's Me down and we both strip our clothes. I turn on the water and get in followed by ethan. I drop to my knees and instantly start sucking him. I grip what I can't suck. His dick fills my mouth and it feels so good. He fist my hair making me choke on his dick. I look up at him and he looks down at me. His eyes dark with lust. I stop sucking him and stand up. He grabs me close to him and switches our position so I'm on the wall.
"Jump" he says breathless.
I jump and he lines up with me. He didn't pound into me rough this time he was more gentle. It was like a different ethan. He started slow and then began speeding up. I moan as his dick feels me up and I feel his breath against my neck. The water falling between our two bodies making me slippery and his dick gliding into me with ease. My walls begin closing around him as I feel my high approaching.
"Daddyyy" I moan as I release.
He thrust in one last time and releases into me. We ride the high out and he lets me down. He holds me close him and rubs his hand over my head.
"Princess what have you done to me"
"I love you Ethan"
"I love you to"

Hey gawjuss. What up? How Is you? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave comments and suggestions. Until next time gawjuss 💍💜