I just sighed and followed Bonnie and foxy. What all three of us didn't noticed is that me and Bonnie are still holding paws. So when we saw chica she already went crazy, but nobody knew why. Until she pointed at our paws and we knew. "Oh my god there holding paws oh my god that's So cute" she screamed since we were still a bit away.

"Huh ya be right lass, they be holding paws" foxy agreed and be for I knew it chica stood in front of us "I swear I only blinked and she stood here" Bonnie said and I chuckled at him. As soon as he heard the chuckle l, he squeezed my paws and I winced "Oh I'm sorry am I to strong for you" he chuckled. I was about to complain and squeeze harder myself but boy he's strong

"H-how are you s-so strong?" I ask him "I just am, a little bunny showed me how" I blushed and looked away "aww poor little Freddy isn't dominant in his relationship" chica laughed, and all I could do is blush and say "w-we're n-n-not d-dating"

I could see some of Bonnie's face and saw that he didn't like what I said. From this moment on I decided to ask him to be my boyfriend. But first we needed to get out if this situation. With new courage I looked up and said "I think you two should finish up your date first be for talking about others chica, I mean foxy looks like he wanted to be alone with you" I said risk to bring foxy in this. I see that both if then are blushing and looking at each other. "Foxy" chica said and had a look on her face I didn't like. Foxy however have a nod and ran past us.

Bonnie and me looked at chica and Bonnie started to talk "What was that about?" "I don't know foxy had to do something" she replied innocently. I looked at bonnie and started "had to d-" but be for I could look away from Bonnie and finish my sentence, Bonnie's and my face where pushed together, what made us kiss. Since I was talking, I kissed him with my open mouth. But what surprise me was that Bonnie kissed back.

We first didn't move then actually kissed and pulled away when we looked at both of then chica passed out from her bleeding nose and foxy looked comply dumbfounded. "What?" I ask my face burning, and I could tell that Bonnie's face was too. "Ye two kissed" "So? You kissed a guy be for too" Foxy's face fur was very red "THAT HAPPENED IN HIGH SCHOOL FREDDY" Bonnie and me could only laugh "still you told me you liked it" I answered "I hate ye" foxy said still blushing a crimson red and his ears close to his head "Well if you hate him so much stop talking to me and help your date" Bonnie said pointing at chica. I think Bonnie realised what I had in mind and helped me mock foxy. "You two should better run"

When foxy starts to talk normally you shoul run but Bonnie didn't know that so he keeps on going "Wow foxy I didn't know you can talk normal" that sentence reminded me of the last person that said it. He did not get away well.

"Bonnie last warning, go now." Foxy hissed. So I grabbed his paw and ran. "Hey freddy HEY" I stopped running "you really need to learn when to stop Bonnie" I look at him and he gave a confused look "I'll explain later" I sigh and took his paw in mien and we started to walk again.

Bonnie's POV

I was walking with freddy and smiling to myself when my phone vibrated. I look at it, it was a text from spring

*Hey bro me and my boyfriend are gonna crash at your pace tonight so if you want a quiet night you should stay at Freddy's house for tonight*

*are you freaking kidding me?*

-springy is offline-

Freddy looked at me when I took his paw in mine again. "My bro and his boyfriend are gonna crash my place if you get what there gonna do" I said and blushed at the thought. When I looked at his face he had completely red fur. "You mean as in springtrap and m-my bro Goldie?" He asked and I realised that it was basically me and him.... But older.

Shaking that out of my head, I nod and look away. "W-well you can some s-sleep at my place again, I-if you want" he offered, still blushing "I
t-think that would be good, thanks Fred" I agreed and smiled. "Well then let's get going, it's getting cold out here" with that he took my hand and lead me inside of his house once again.

"Hehe make your self at home Bonnie" I smiled and just nod again, then something came to my mind "Hey freddy" I asked "Huh?"He answered with a handsome smile "are we gonna sleep in the same bed again ? I mean I wouldn't mind" I blubber out quickly and blush, turning my fur in a deep shade of red "w-well I only have one bed so.. I'll let you sleep in it l, I take the cou-" "no freddy if anything I take the couch or we sleep together" I said blushing more. Suddenly he toke a deep breath and said "Well looks like we'll be sleeping together then, because there is no way that I am letting you sleep on the couch." To be honest I thought he'd take the bed and let me sleep in the living room, so it made me blush and at this point it was like we we're competing who could who make blush more.

"W-well l-let's g-g-go to m-my b-bed then" he stuttered cutely so I giggle "your so cute, fine let's go then hehehe" I could start to see the red now, I guess what is said flattened him. He just nods and showed me the way as if I didn't remember from the first time. So I guess he was just buying time, he's afraid. "Are you sure that you wanna sleep already I mean it's only 11pm" I pretend to be straddled "already I usually around 10pm" to witch he just squeaked.

"Hey freddy go ahead I'll be there in a minute" I said going to the bathroom "o-ok I'll wait in- in bed" he walked away and said no other word. I walk in the bathroom, not to do anything but to break down into a blushing mess because I was holding it in and didn't think I'd last this long. "Well then let go.. to Freddy... in his bed.... With him. . ." I cleaned my head and walked out to Freddy's bedroom

"Hey" I said and walked in Freddy's bedroom. He was already in his boxers, blushing "h-hey stop starting" he screamed making me actually jump a bit. I look down and mutter a short 'sorry'. "Oh no you don't have to be sorry I screamed" he apologised "Hehe it's alright, hug it out?" I ask opening my arms and he accepted hugging me back. Both of us were blushing "your fur is really soft Freddy" I complement him. "T-thanks, but l- let's get in b-bed now" he said pulling away from me. I let him go and pull my hoodie over my head "Wait isn't that my hoodie" " and is that my t-shirt" I ask as he noticed the hoodie and the t-shirt on the ground. "You were still wearing my clothes?" We said simultaneously blushing.

"Well your hoodie is comfy that's for sure" "as is you shirt" we smiled at each other and Freddy began to walk to his bed. "You take so long to change" he teased "Well if I have eye candy, can't help myself" I responded. I took off my jeans as Well and walked to his bed too. Freddy's was already laying so I just laid next to him "goodnight fred" I said turning to him "goodnight bon" he said turning to me. He was already sleeping. ' he's sleeping maybe I can' I kiss him slowly on his head and he just swung a arm around me and pulled me closer him so that we were chest to chest. He was hugging me in his sleep so I hugged him back and fell asleep as Well and couldn't be happier.