kara....u do know that i can't say 'fuck that' to the director right?.

ik stupid, but still (: not my boss. i gtg, there's like a lot of unfinished work i have to do.

being an adult sucks.

And with that i closed 'Imessages' and walked through the kitchen, it was nice to know that i could talk to Carlos like nothing had happened. With Candice it seemed a little bit harder, and Danielle completely understood why i left Vancouver. I don't regret my decision, Grant made his and i made mine, and i was happy with what i chose. I hoped he was too, though a small part of me wished he rot in hell for what he did. But i don't want to hold any grudges against him...right?.

;

"Fuck Camz, i'm so tired." I groaned as Camila sat on my Volvo, she flashed me a smirk.

"What where you doing last night? Does it have anything to know with Seth?." She teased and i wanted to slap her, but i chuckled.

"You are too dirty minded, and to think you seem like the most innocent little angel in the world." I replied playfully. "Someone that doesn't know you may think that out of the three of us you are the most virgin, when in reality you are the most sexual little freak out there." I added and she let out an scandalous laugh. "Man should be scared of you." I laughed.

"Stop talking about my sex life, Kara! We both know that you aren't as innocent as the world thinks you are."

"I have my moments." I smirked as i revved up the car, making our way to the tall building. My throat itched, I reprehend myself at the fact that I hadn't drank any water.

Pickering, Ontario was currently at
degrees, you could feel the cold air on your bones, and the snow covered the whole street as if nature was trying to make me late for the meeting.

"Only in Canada." Camila sighed at the sight of the white snow. I nodded.

7:15 am, Derek was going to be so pissed off. Surprisingly enough Derek had a wide smile on his face when we got to the meeting room, there were only 5 people in the room not including us. Usually meetings had more people.

"Sorry we are late, the streets were covered in snow." I explained apologetically, hoping I wouldn't get reprehended by my boss.

He nodded and moved his hands dismissed, with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Don't worry, Kara. There's a topic that we want to talk to you about." He gestured the business man sitting beside him. I sat on one of the leather seats at the other side of the table with my eyebrow slightly raised, Camila did the same.

"I'm all ears, boss." I replied, unsure about what i should say.

"Good, because we need you to make an article about an event concerning a very popular tv show." He said, the smirk grew and my concern did too.

I wasn't stupid, i knew where all of this was leading too.

"You do know 'The Flash', right?." One of the business man asked, he knew what my answer was going to be.

"Yes." I said through my gritted teeth, Camila's smile faded away.

"There's an event that CW is hosting, where The Flash cast is going to attend. We need you to fly to Vancouver and make an article about the event, you need to interview all of the cast members." Derek added and i nodded stiffly. "Camila will join you." He smiled.