Milkshake? :)

I was walking to a store a few blocks from my apartment. I needed some milk and peanut butter. I had the ice cream but you can't make a peanut butter shake without peanut butter and milk.(if your allergic or cant have it, I'm sorry!)

I walked in the store and found what I needed and walked to the check out to pay for my items. While I was paying, a boy about my age walked in and grabbed a drink and stood behind me.

"$3.46" the woman told me and I laid $3 on the counter and I pulled out my change pouch. I for got I had put all my change in my bank at home. "fudge I left my change at home!"

"I got it" I heard a voice behind me say while he laid two quarters on the counter. I turned around. "thank you but you didn't have to" I said politely.
He smiled " its alright, I wanted to"

I grabbed my bagged items as he laid his items down and i waited for him to pay for his stuff. We walked out of the store and I asked "um.. since you helped pay for my stuff, would you like to come back to my place and have a peanut butter milkshake with me?"

"Uh.. sure let me take my mom her drink and ill be down" he said walking away. "wait don't you need my address?" I said lightly laughing "yea, I actually might need that or I'd never find you" he said as I went to the car and got a pen and a piece paper. I gave him my address and number in case he needed help. we got in our cars and headed off.

*back at my apartment*

I sat out all the ingredients and prepared two milkshakes. I finished and cleaned up my mess. I walked to the living room and turned on the tv to the Netflix menu. As I did that I heard the doorbell so I went and opened the door.

"Hey, I made it" he said laughing. I returned a laugh and motioned him in. "Make yourself at home, i put the shakes on the table over there and turned on Netflix" he smiled and walked to the couch and sat down.

I sat down beside him and picked up the shakes and handed him one as I sipped out of mine. I looked at the tv and looked back at him "I didn't know what you wanted to watch so I just left it on the menu" i said as he searched the screen. I picked up the remote as we went through the shows and settled on grown ups 2.

We sat there enjoying the movie together. my eyes started getting heavy and soon dozed off.

*Blake's POV *

We was watching grown ups 2 when y/n fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder.

she laid there for a while as I watched some more of the movie but then she moved to lay her head on my chest. I lifted my arm a rested it on her stomach incase she was to fall off.

*skip until in the morning*

I opened my eyes and shes still asleep.
So I slowly drifted off back to sleep.

*Y/N's pov*

I woke up to see the boy from last night, he had his arm around my back holding onto my waist.

I slowly took his hand off of me and I went and took a shower. I came out and made some breakfast.

After I finished up I walked in to the living room with a piece of bacon and took a bite. he woke up and looked at me for a few seconds.

All of sudden he sat up and snatched the bacon out of my hand with his mouth. he smiled as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

I laughed and walked back to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out the jug of milk. I grabbed two cups from the cabinet and began filling them up.

As I was filling the cups up I heard the bathroom door open and then clothes. within a few seconds I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned around to face him. we stood there for a second starring into each others eyes.

He slowly started leaning in and I brought my lips toward him. our lips connected and made out for a few minutes. when we broke, we stood there to catch our breath.

I turned to grab the drinks and went to the table. I sat down the glasses and walked to my seat. we enjoyed ate our breakfast and enjoyed each others company.

************************************

I hope y'all enjoyed this! I got one comment on the last update for a dirty imagine so the next is a dirty imagine!
I will try my best but I'm not really good at doing dirty ones.

~ Cassie