And hell, we haven't even begun.

He pulls off his belt and blindly tosses it to the ground with a loud thump. The moment after he unzips his jeans, he stops abruptly, casually holding up his finger as if to tell me to wait. He rushed out of the room while I take off my too-tight jeans. The glow that comes in with him is from the candles he holds. He places them around the room; two on the nightstand, two on the dresser.

"I need to properly see you," he breathed, pushing for his pants and boxers.

I swallowed hard at the massive erection, the throbbing inside of becoming undeniable. He ducked down now, his face between my legs, swollen lips leaving trails of wet kisses on my inner thighs.

I hummed loudly, lips falling open just as he pressed a kiss to my damp panties. "Have you been thinking about me all day—about what you want me to do?" he cooed sexily.

I bit down on my bottom lip. "Maybe."

An adorable chuckle fell from his lips. There were definitely playful sides to him—sides that made me feel entirely comfortable with being less experienced. And when he looked at me like this I saw this side first rather than his dominant one.

"Let's get these off," he whispered.

After my panties fell to the floor, Harry pulled open my legs. A low moan fell from his lips as he stared down at my hairless heat. He trailed his lips back down my inner thigh, each kiss a second closer to what I wanted so badly.

"Relax," he instructed softly. "It's just you and me, petal."

He first placed a kiss to my heat; tongue following suit, giving one long drag up the throbbing, wet skin. I rolled my eyes back and nearly screamed in pleasure. A blackout was forming in my thoughts—my brain only allowing the present to takeover.

He wasn't gentle as first, gradually getting rougher as my örgasm neared. We had only switched positions once for far, me now sitting on his face and rocking my hips quickly—one hand in his hair, the other grabbing the bed's headboard in front of me. With each slow rock of my hips, the bed creaked.

Humidity that poured through the open windows was now drowned out by the smell of the candles. Harry moaned beneath me, his large hands cradling my butt to keep my still.

"Just like that," I moaned, looking down at him. His emerald eyes opened, looking heavy. I bit my bottom lip and smirked. "I'm close."

A white-hot örgasm tore through me, my cries bouncing off every wall in this place. Harry held me down, his skillful tongue assaulting my swollen c.lit as I spewed arousal from below and indecencies from my lips. As my body settled—my climax still lingering—I climbed off of his face.

Harry sat up quickly, pinning me down to the bed. The glowing candles barley visible in the blackness that overcame his eyes. His lips were parted, glistening even as he licked them.

"You drive me absolutely insane, Diana. And your taste. . ." he stopped as his lips pressed to my jawline then my neck then back down to my chest where he teased my nipples with the tip of his tongue. His words fell from his lips with ease now, "how am I ever supposed to leave you after tonight?"

"You haven't even been inside me," I said, my words sounding foreign. Harry glanced up at me from my chest, me looking back down.

"I want to be inside of you all night long."

I swallowed hard. "I want that too."

And with that, Harry took the necessary precautions and unraveled the latex around his erection. He held onto my waist as he glided slowly into me, both of us groaning at the tightness that welcomed him. I huffed loudly, adjusting to him as he picked up his pace. The faint smell of wax and scented candles wafts through the room, barley washing out the strong smell of sex-sweat and arousal. . .