Yo It's Been A While

Look at that Spidey gif up there, idk about you guys but my day gets better everytime I see him

ANYWAYS...

HELLO AND WELCOME BACK (more like here I am again after 5 months but whatever) HOW IS EVERYONE DOING? DID ANYONE GO TO WIZARD WORLD TO MEET SEB? MAYBE YOU GOT TO MEET SCAR JOHANSSON SOMEHOW WHEN YOU WERE WALKING IN LA?

I just wanna say that I haven't forgotten about this account nor do I think I will. I have been pretty busy not only with school and softball, but updating my own books as well.

This is going to be a long update so just bare with me😊

1. Apologies
First I'm going to start off with apologizing to everyone here who follows this account and reads this book. I know that there hasn't been an update since July, but that's due to being busy 24/7. I have received a lot of messages over the course of time and my golly was it a bunch!

2. SHIELD buddy system
I'm currently thinking of a way we can do the buddy system thing, I don't really know how it should work tbh. If I can't come up with something then I'll be all your guy's buddies!

3. Cover
It's that time again where we need a new cover for this book! If you are interested in making a book cover for this then please pm either on this account or my main -thighsofbetrayxl I will give you my email address so you can send it to me. I will then post the top three on this book and over the course of time I will change them. Please keep in mind that if you email me your cover PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR USERNAME. I won't know who to give credit to if you don't tell me what your user is.

4. Writing contest
Yes, you read that right, a writing contest!!! It's been a while since we held one and I thought it would be a great opportunity to read some of your guy's imagines. There will be a first, second, and third place.

First place:
Votes on all of your stories
3 book covers made by me of your choice
And 2 icons made by me of your choosing
Along with a follow from this account and my main

Second place:
Votes on two stories of yours
2 book covers made by me of your choosing
1 icon made by me of your choosing

Third place:
Votes on one story
And 1 book cover made by me of your choosing.

If you don't have any stories then pm me and we can figure something out! AND the due date for the writing contest is November 12, 2016. Please be sure to pm me that you have posted your imagine and please tag me in your imagine. Your imagine MUST be a Marvel one. It can be a movie or a tv show, but try to stay away from the comics. I don't want to read an imagine about Ms. Marvel when I really know nothing about her and there hasn't been a movie release yet.

5. Love you all
Thank you so much to everyone for sticking with this account and being a #MEMBEROFSHIELD. It means the world and reading your messages and comments on this books always puts a smile on my face.

Sincerely, _SHIELD_