Sebastian Stan

Hey guys -thighsofbetrayxl here (I changed my user a while back from bluurryyfaacee_9) But as you can tell by the title this has to deal with Sebastian. If you don't know already our favorite Romanian actor is getting hate about not going to the Chicago Con. His reasons for not being able to go is because he got offered a movie deal in Ireland and he took it. So he'll be filming in Ireland and he said he's excited for us to see this. May I remind you that Seb always cares about his fans and take the time out of his day to take pictures with them. Other celebrities don't do that. They'll just walk by without a second look.

Now the nicest thing we can all do right now is support Sebastian and send him sweet and loving messages on his Instagram. He was getting a lot and I mean A LOT of hate comments and you know, he was online and reading those hate comments. He might say that it doesn't bother him, but let's be real, deep down it does. So throughout the days just send him a kind and caring message and you know something as simple as "Hi Sebastian, how's your day today?" Can get you far and make you feel good about yourself. Simple comments like that will put a smile on his face. Who knows, maybe just saying hello to him he'll say hello back.

It's called Karma. Which I am a firm believer in by the way, if you do good and act good, good will come back your way. If you do bad and act bad, well then bad things happen to you.

Sebastian doesn't need this hate. You know that I actually started to cry while reading the hate comments, because it hurt me to see such "supposed fans" call him nasty names like that on social media. I also cried because I knew that he read all of the hate. Now you might think it's stupid for me to cry but really it's not stupid at all. I was also very pissed and upset at the people who commented such hate towards him. But just send him sweet and caring comments and he'll read them, he always does. It'll make his day 10x better I promise you that as well.

P.S. I'd also like to apologize for this account not being active like it used to be. I have been very very busy on my writing that I don't have time to switch accounts. With my partner who is also in charge of this account she has been busy as well, she's in college which takes more time out of life. So I'd like to apologize for that as well, from the both of us, we're sorry for not being active. We hope you understand.

-thighsofbetrayxl out ✌🏼️