"Scooch over," Jasper said. "I don't want to sit next to her. Her true colors are starting to show." Jacob bumped Alice over and Jasper sat closest to the shorter seat along the rear of the car.

Edward helped me in and slid in next to me, his fingers twined with mine. He gently lifted my left leg onto his lap and leaned over to kiss me. When the door closed, the limo pulled away and we drove to the studio. Alice was stewing, her face bright red with anger. Jacob and Jasper almost shoved her off the seat, talking about their dance. Edward held me close, his lips pressed to my temple. "One dance at a time," he murmured. "You're going to rock this."

"I hope so," I whispered, snuggling closer to him. We arrived at the studio sooner than I would have liked. We clambered out of the limo and I was separated from Edward.

"I'm going to shower since I'm disgusting," he deadpanned. "I'll see you soon. I love you, angel."

"You're far from disgusting," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He enfolded me into a tight embrace, his cheek resting on my head. "Thank you for being there for me. I love you so much."

"I'd do anything for you, Bella," he said. He gently cupped my chin and pressed his lips to mine. "You have to go, though. Alistair and Carmen are going to inspire you with a motivational speech before the insanity begins."

"Oh, God," I whimpered. He gently took my face, staring into my eyes. They were soft, but then darkened into something feral, sexy and hot. He crashed his mouth against mine, his tongue sweeping past my lips. I moaned, my fingers tangling into his hair and was completely lost in his aggressive, all-consuming kiss. Breaking apart, I panted heavily. "Wow."

"Focus on that. On us. Know that I'm your biggest fan and will support you every step of the way, pretty girl," he choked out, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Bells! We've got to go," Jacob called. "Alistair is giving me the hairy eyeball." Edward stepped back. Jacob took my duffel, guiding me away and into the auditorium. Edward waved before the door closed and I leaned heavily against my friend. "You okay?"

"Pain. Lots of pain," I whispered, trying to keep my gait normal and ignoring the throbbing in my knee and the dull ache in my wrist. He hugged me and helped me onto the stage. We sat down on the edge, waiting for Carmen and Alistair. Alistair was already there, but Carmen was in the back of the auditorium, speaking to someone on her phone.

"How are you doing, Bella?" Alistair asked. "Carmen told me what the doctors said, but I want to hear from you."

"I'm fine," I nodded. "A little stiff, but once I stretch out, I'll be good."

"Though, she had a visitor," Alice said, a smirk on her face. "Edward spent the night."

"I know, Alice. Carmen told me. Bella couldn't really walk after getting the cortisone shot in her knee," Alistair sighed. "Do you think you telling me that she had a visitor would have me disqualify her from the competition?" Alice shrugged, feigning indifference, but her eyes were swirling with anger and defiance. "Unlikely. We've got a full show tonight and a lot of performances." Alice plastered on a fake smile, sitting down on the edge of the stage. "Now, tonight is going to be intense."

"That's an understatement," Jasper chuckled.

Alistair gave him a smile. "I have no doubt that all of you are going to wonderfully. I also know that you are all in pain from injuries, exhaustion and overtaxing your bodies. Some are in more pain than others, but you'll push past it. You'll perform and make us all love you even more. We broke records with the last vote and I know that we will break those records again tonight. However, regardless of who walks away a winner, I'm proud to have all of you on this show. The growth I've seen from the auditions to tonight, it's phenomenal. Don't worry about the competition tonight. Just dance."