Wedding prep

A/N CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY ITS CALLED MY LIFE'S A MYSTERY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UP. THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS HUGS AND CANDY TO ALL.

Back to Maya's point of view
I am going wedding shopping today with my mom Riley Topenga Smackle and Amy.

We first get me high heels they are really pretty. Then we go get bride maid dresses and shoes they dresses after four damn hours are finally decided

 Then we go get bride maid dresses and shoes they dresses after four damn hours are finally decided

That is what their hair is going to be like too. I have to get my wedding dress now.(the pic will be shown later)
After that we wen to dinner ate then i went home to find Josh laying on the couch looking bored and tired "whats up?" He asked "uh are you ok Josh." I asked because he never says that like that weird question way (that is a really weird sentence) "yeah i am just nervous." He said "me too" i said then hugged him tight and went to our room to shower.

The next day i had to get ready for the wedding it was beautiful. It was a floral wedding with pink bridesmaids dresses and a white one for me. Shawn and Corey were walking me down the aisle Riley was my maid of honor and then Smakle then Topenga. Josh's best man was he best friend Andrew then two of this other good friends Michael then Ashton. I had my makeup done natural with a little gold for my checks and eyes .

 I had my makeup done natural with a little gold for my checks and eyes

That is how my hair was done. While they were getting me ready i kept thinking they just want to get rid of me its crazy. Whatever though i put on my dress

 Whatever though i put on my dress

The music started...
Well this is it.. here i go to get married to a man i liked a friend maybe more now. I dreamt of traveling the world seeing things painting and drawing it not this getting married fresh out of high school at eighteen. Should i be scared? Its not my que to walk in yet.. now i walk people look at me its strange.

Gabrielle
Wedding is next chapter