Untitled Part 12

JULES

"And then Zac tripped over a cord and tried to grab onto something to catch himself, which so happened to be her ass!" Taylor could barley contain the giggles that were building up when telling me the story about the first time they met Carmen Electra.

"Oh my God! You must have been so embarrased!" I turned my body to face Zac as I was sitting in his lap out back of his parents house. Taylor, Isaac and their wives had all joined us around a campfire which Zac made sure was a real rager. We were enjoying drinks and stories mostly about Zac as a wild and crazy kid. 

"Yeah,yeah. She didn't seem to mind. She was totally nice about it and even gave ne a kiss on the cheek." Zac gave his brothers a smug smirk, obviously feeling superior to them.

The conversation had drifted to just random small talk a bit later. Zac and I were just enjoying the moment and the dancing fire when he ever so softly kissed my cheek. 

"Hey, you want to see my tree house?"

"Uh of course I do Zachary. I loved tree houses as a kid.

With that Zac stood quickly while still holding me, catching me off guard with his eagerness. He set me down, grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We headed towards the far left corner of the yard where it was so dark I couldn't see anything. A moment later we stopped at the bottom of a large tree with steps leading up. 

"So..I've never had a girl up here before...you're my first." I couldn't really see his face but I heard the smile instantly. 

"Well I'm honored, sir."

"Ladies first. I'll make sure you don't fall." He patted my ass as I started to climb the stairs. 

"Zac, I can't see a thing in here." I heard a little fumbling, an ouch and suddenly the inside was lit with soft amber colored twinkle lights. It was beautiful.

"Zac...this is amazing." The lights were strung perfectly across the ceiling. The walls were covered with drawings and posters for drums mostly. There were two beanbag chairs and a small futon like thing in the middle of the tree house. It smelled like the woods in here with a hint of stale cigarette smoke and weed. Zac pulled a board to the side,reached in and pulled out a little baggie of weed. 

"Want some?" He held the baggie up swung it back and forth. 

"Um how old is that?!" I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of a young Zac chilling in his tree house getting high.

"Okay, I don't know that I'd want to smoke this... I'm surprised it's still there. I do have some back hone though if you want some later." He shot me that goofy grin again. 

"I have a better idea." I turned to the CD player in the corner and hit play. The sweet sounds of Pink Floyd filled our ears. I grabbed Zac by the waist and pushed him down on the futon thing. Zacs eyes lit up as I climbed on top of him, straddled him and rubbed his shoulders. 

"Mmm. Jules. That feels good." Zac moaned slowly.

"This?" I asked as I dug my fingers further into his shoulders. "Or this?" I ground My hips down and moved them around a bit being sure I was making contact with Zac in just the right spot. 

"Uuuughgh...baby."  Zacs head rolled back as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down further.

I instantly put my lips on his neck and have him a little nip. His hair was in one of his sexy messy manbuns and I pulled the hair tie out letting his hair fall. I couldn't resist his hair. The smell of his shampoo filled my nostrils which drove me wild. I have to look to see what shampoo he uses... Zac brought me back by pulling my face to his and taking my bottom lip between his teeth while letting out a small growl. Fuck. That was hot. 

I sat back a second with his face in my hands and just took him all in...rosy cheeks, wet full parted lips, messy hair and hungry dark eyes. 

" God I like you." I then peeled my t-shirt off exposing my lacey blue bra along with my immediate need for him. 

Zac instantly went for my chest. Roughly cupping each breast while planting sensual kisses down my neck towards my chest. He pulled my bra down exposing my hardened nipples and teasingly swirled his tongue around each one with increasing intensity. This was driving me wild. I could feel the aching need for him to be inside me. I couldn't take it any longer. 

"Fuck me baby." I couldn't contain the moan that leaked from my lips. "Zachary! Fuck! Me!"

"Yes ma'am." He cooed. Ugh this boy was going to kill me. 

Zac rolled me over and yanked my shorts and panties off in record speed. He quickly undid his jeans and discarded them along with his boxers. He sexily climbed on top of me and slowly, painfully even, slid inside me. We both moaned together at the instant pleasure that ran through us. 

"Jules, baby. Fuck you feel good. I'm never letting you go."

"Mmmm" was all I could get out. 

After some intense thrusting, more moaning and some groaning we were both soaked in sweat and about to reach our releases. Coming together just felt so much more intimate. I loved it. A moment later we were both clawing at each other reaching our climaxes. Feeling Zacs hot sticky release in me made me shutter with pleasure. 

"Christ baby. That was fucking amazing." Zac smiled a lazy smile while pressing his nose to mine. 

"You're so amazing Zac. I'm so happy I'm here with you." 

"Me too,Jules. Thank you for being crazy enough to come with me."