chapter 3

I have stayed with Kels until the day she left. I am not happy that she is moving. " Bye Ash we will see each other soon." Kels said huging me bye and getting into the car. Bye Kels call me when you make it to you new house.  "Ok gurl love you." she said as they pull off. Love you too i mumbled and headed home. When i got in the house i went right upstairs and cried myself to sleep. 2 weeks passed and i miss my best friend. We havent talked much sence she got down there and settled in. "Ash!" my mom yells from the kitchen. Yes mommy i went to see what she wanted. "Dinner is ready." I sit at the table and eat my food then head back up to take my shower. i got out the shower and turned on my music. I feel asleep listening to my music. I got up the next morning and did my hygien and got ready for school.

Its the first day of 6th grade and it does not feel right cuz Kels wont be there. I get to school and stands there listening to music while Calvin, Amber, Vic, and Jay come around the corner. "Ash!" they yell but i did not hear them. "hey gurl." as Amber taps me. Takes out my music hey i replied a lil scared. "Where is Kels?" they all asked at the same time. I put my head down she moved to Alabama 2 weeks ago. Walks into the building after the bell rings and goes to the first class on my scheduel which was english. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen." my teacher said as we all walked in. "My name is Mr. White and i hope to get to know all of you and have fun this year being your teacher." he said after the last bell rang. Sits at my desk looking out the window while Mr. White is calling roll. Gets my work and puts my music in and does my work and turns it in and lays my head down until the bell rang. Last period cant wait to go home and go to sleep. "Ash." i heard my name called as i was at my locker getting my things. Hey Amber. "What are your plans for today?" Go home and go to sleep. Walkes to the bus and turns on my music. Goes straight to my room as i get home and goes to sleep. Wakes up to my mom yelling "dinner is ready!" Goes to eat and showers up then does my homework.