"Well sorry but I'm gonna do it." I disagree again

"You see! This is what I hate about you!" Charlotte shouts at me

Agh please can we not fight, "what the fuck did I do now?"

"You don't even pay attention to them, or anything, because of your lover boy Justin."

"Why is Justin in this?" I ask. How did Justin even get in this topic?? No idea.

"Because you're seriously losing your friends that have been with you for years just because of the famous husband material Justin Bieber."

"Justin is my friend Charlotte, I hardly see him." I tell her

"Come on just shut up okay, you like him, and I see it's a crush, don't worry it will fade away."

"Are you on your fucking period?" I angrily ask her

She shrugs, "surprisingly no but imagine if I was." She says giving me a death glare.

"I'm tired of this." I sigh wanting to cry but think why the fuck would I.

"You're just being really immature." She says and then walks away leaving me alone and stunned at what the fuck happened. Did I just have a fight with my best friend, did I just loose my best friend. Is Justin really pulling me away from my close friend.

No Justin has nothing to do with this so let me not get confused of myself. I have mixed emotions. I feel like crying because of Charlotte and Mac, angry because of Mac and Chloe and why would I want to come to this stupid night anyways. Just a nightmare like I thought it would be. I try to stay sane and walk back to Mac still standing where I left him and he smiles at me. I walk to him and quickly check the time, 8:30pm.

"So about that dance?" Mac asks once again.

I act as kind as possible but inside I just want to cut his throat...I agree to go dance with him. Charlotte takes a quick glance at us and she just looks away and her chest rises then gets smaller showing that she sighed. Charlotte just had to start a fight hey? I know I she wasn't even that serious because she does this all the time but too bad Charlotte, I'm never ever going to like Mac again.

We start dancing and he tries dancing close to me as possible.

"Listen Holly, I know you hate me but I wanted to apologize for what I've done wrong, or what more I think I'll do." Mac says while we still dancing

"More?" I ask tilting my head still dancing

"Well in the future I do something dumb or stupid to you, just know I'm sorry." He says looking down at me. Yeah now you know....he's taller than me

"Me too." I say smirking. Wow I'm such a good actor. I'll never forgive his ugly ass.

His smile grows and I smile back and we look at each other for a second. Then he starts to lean in, oh hell no. I hesitate and I make a quick plan. I loosen his grip and step away from him and I pretending to sneeze. I fake sniff and look at him and shrug, he awkwardly smiles because he nearly kissed me. Yeaaah my plan worked. That fboy wanted to kiss bitch I was giving you bat. (A cold shoulder)

"Bless you." He says

"Thanks."

"I'm coming back hay?" He says and walks away

"Okayyy?" I say when he was gone. Couldn't just wait for a reply? But nows my que I'm out. As I was about to start walking out the music gets softer clearly meaning there is an announcement. I couldn't really see anyone on stage brackets the only lights were the disco lights.