One time pt2

It was 2 hours since he had left you and still you were sat at the door, eyes read and puffy, patches from tears on your shirt and streaks on your face. He was right to have been so mad. After all , you had both vowed to always protect each other. You were his and he was yours. But that had all changed now.

Sebastian sat at the bench at the park where you had first met. His baby blue eyes still red from your argument. He played with his finger where his ring would've been. He turned on his phone and began to look back at all the pictures you two had taken. The one on the Eiffel Tower when you were on your honeymoon, the one as you both came down the water slide in Florida and the one from your wedding as you walking down the aisle in your beautiful dress. He could never forgive himself for what he had done. His lip trembled and he threw his phone on the pavement. Sebastian had thought it was broken but it started to ring.

The phone dialled and you prayed that he would answer. "Hello." You could tell he was broken, his voice was scratchy and low.
"Oh Seb , plz come back I know what I did and I'm so sorry but I was missing you and Chris came over to check on me and decide we should go out to stop me worrying about you and then, well you know the rest but I swear it didn't mean anything and I-" you heard the door bell ring and put your phone down on the coffee table. You ran over to the door and opened to see a very scruffy looking Sebastian. He hair was messy and his clothes were mismatched.

You both stood in silence until he finally placed his hand on your face. "You didn't get to finish what you were saying." He smiled softly.
"Oh yeah, it was nothing Seb it didn't mean anything at all. I love you so much plz stay."
"Y/N I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have stormed out like that. When I married you I vowed to always be with you through sickness and in health, to always be by your side. I know you probably don't want me back-"
"Seb don't say that, you know that I'll always love you, no matter what happens to us I'll be by your side through it all."  You said in tears again.
Sebastian picked up his ring from where he threw it and placed it back on his finger. You both smiled and he picked you up and span around.
"I love you Mrs Stan."
"I love you Mr Stan."
He kissed you passionately and you had to say, you had missed it.