Prelude

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Text Copyright ©2024.

©All rights are reserved.

Plagiarism is prohibited. No part of this publication may be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written permission of the publisher. No translations or reposting on any other sites is allowed.

This is a work of fiction. Characters, names and related indicia of "The U̶n̶desired Wife" is completely the author's imagination and any resemblance with living or dead is purely coincidental.

Constructive criticism is appreciated in the comment section. No hate speech or bullying of any kind will be tolerated.

Votes and feedback are always appreciated and I'm always looking forward to them. It's always motivating especially when I'm stuck in between ideas and the book goes on a long hiatus. Hoping for an interactive journey ahead! ⁠♡

~°°~

“I don't trust your words. Your words are treacherous and pretentious.” She glared.

“I’ll let my actions do the talking then.” He smiled.

She wanted butterflies in the stomach.

He wanted a companion who'd calm his mind.

She wanted to be someone special.

He wanted someone he desired.

°°

What Shonali Mehra never imagined was to have a man sitting in front of her who was supposed to nod his head for an 'I do' for proceeding further with the proposal of marriage, shaking his head in denial instead.

“You deserve better.” He went on about being committed to someone else and does not want to bound Shonali and himself together in something so meaningless.

“Just say that you don't believe you can be a better person.” She mocked it with nonchalance before leaving a very calm looking man behind with a restless mind.

Since she didn't know him, it didn't matter. There were a lot of fishes in the pond after all. She thought if not him, then there will be someone else sooner or later.

The pond was too small. The same fish, namely Shaurya Rawat, was fished out over and over again. He was forced by the entirety of his vicinity into meeting the woman he was going to fall head over heels for in the near future.

~°°~

Please don't copy or plagiarize.

For the cast, as usual it's completely up to the readers. Imagine whoever you want.

This book was published by the name 'The way he fell for her' in 2017-2018. It was pretty unsatisfactory so it's going to be rewritten with a lot of changes in the plot and characters with additions and deletions.

Dedicated to those who like old-school subtle romance with a lot of drama in it.

Looking forward to a new journey all over again with the old as well as the new readers. ♡

~Adios