A Substance

If water was a substance, as clear as the air. Why does it always take what someone has to spare?

Why does not water stay exactly as  we are? Is it because of our muscles, our breaths, our sands, our air?

Why  does it yet quake as each new foot steps in? It falls away like pebbles in a beach oh so fair. They sit about the shore line in uniformed lines. Why doesn't it hold together like  iron and like wood? Their bows they stay in place forever understood. Then it takes away the wood, the iron and hair.

Why does it not shatter like glass upon the rocks? Brilliance  is as brilliance met all clear and chrystal shown. They both glimmer like the sun their depths both unknown. Both are so summer and yet they are apart. One it just shatters its fragments  flung so high. The other does the shattering.  The bones, the earth they cry.

How is this substance  such, as beauty that we crave? It's far and wide and has not died nor even for personal gain. While others look for madness in petty and in plight. It just sits there day by day and knows what should be right.

How can it change its state as easily as that? Others ponder long and hard to  with finess and grace, they themselves to change. Others have tried and others  failed their blunders in records show. Why must this substance have it as easy as it goes?

How does it say so singular when it is naut but dead? Plants they enter  high, their leaves, their branches they eventually  grow stail. Thet are just as beautiful why then must they  themselves grow pail?

How then do the tides they rise are they not enough?  Does it feel insafishiant beside the lands above? Lands glorious  long tresses green and face the sky.  Does it not have these as well, its greanness reaching high.

How does it then pull back again? Does it feel the pain? The countless lives the countless tryes slain for pointless gain. Thes things are held in the land above uncounted for unchanged. Back and forth they go again repeating each repeat. But it's repeated are meaningful to each fresh set of feat.

Since water is a substance as plainly as the air. Why does it take when others  have naught to spair?

.*.*.*.

Sorry if this is completely  horrible. I tried to wright this, but I wasn't orrignaly planning on a second part. I didnt think any one would find it, much less read it. So ya. . . Thanks for finding me.

Wait that came out wrong.

Thanks for reading my short stories.