Part 13; Cuddle Buddys

Joeys pov

I lift up her chin with my hand and look her in the eyes and kissed her. She immediately kissed back, once we pulled apart I whispered to her.

"I love you Asher"

"I love you to Joseph"

After our little moment we kept watching the movie, well I wasn't really watching it I was just thinking about my surprise at magcon.

Ashers pov

I was trying to watch the movie but I felt joey looking at me a lot. Is there something on my face? What's wrong? Is he uncomfortable? What if he doesn't like me as a person? I try to shake out all the questions and keep watching the movie, have to admit it was a bit scary.

Finally. The movie is over. When I got scared joey would hold me tight in his arms and rub circles in my back comforting me. I just rested my head in joeys chest and we stayed like that for a while, it felt right. It's now 10pm and I'm a little tired so I ask joey if he wants to go to sleep....

(Asher - italics)
(Joey - bold)

I'm tired wanna go to sleep?

Yeah I'm a bit tired after my flight today.

Okay follow me.

He followed me down the hall way and I showed him the guest room. He sighed but I ignored it and kissed him goodnight and left to my room. I walked into my bathroom to do my night routine. I closed the door to have a shower. Showers are the best places to think, have time to yourself and let go. I hopped out after about 15min because it was late. I dried off and put the towel wrapped around my body. I took my makeup off and threw my hair up into a messy bun, the usual. I put on all my face products to clear up my skin and clean up after myself. I go to my door and unlock the door going to go get my pjs. I stop in my tracks seeing a sleepy joey on my bed in only his boxers. I laugh to myself and tried to slip into the walk in wardrobe without bothering him. Successfully I got changed without waking him up. When I was done I hung my towel up on the back of my bathroom door and just my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. I went up to my bed and jumped on joeys back laughing playfully. He started laughing with me when he started to "be sad". I knew he was joking. So I tried to play along.

(Asher - italics)
(Joey - bold)

Heyyyyyy, don't be sad

You hurt me

Awe I'm sorry you should go back to your room and rest it.

He shot up straight away and protested that he wasn't hurt at all.

You know, it doesn't hurt that much. I'm sure I'm okay now

I just laughed and got off him laying down pulling the covers over me. Joey got up and got under the covers with me. 

And what do you think your doing?

Sleeping in your bed?

Josephhhhhhh

Please Asher

What will I tell my mum when she comes home and sees a BOY laying in my bed next to me, wishing a shirt on?

Well you said today that ad won't be back till late tomorrow night.

Ugh fineeeee

Yay

Don't try anything though Joseph

Why do you call my 'Jospeh' ?

Ummm because that's your name silly

Why can't you just call me joey

Do you want me to call you joey from now on?

Yeah, that sounds better.

I giggle to myself and turn over. I feel 2 strong arms wrap around my waist pulling my closet to them. I knew it was joey, obviously. I just ignored it because I'm to tired to even talk. It was getting uncomfortable to I turned around and I was now facing joey still in warped in his arms tightly. I saw a smile curve onto joeys face, he kept his eyes shut. God I love this kid, I thought to myself. I just put my head into his chest and slowly my eyes got heavy and sleep took over.

***

What up peoples!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated lately.
I have school sadly.
But I'm sick today to I'll try make some chapters for later so I can just post them whenever.

****

Who has read my other book
'Group Chats' ???

If you haven't you should :))

~~~~

Go follow my Instagrams

Fan account: @joeys.pineapple
Personal: @siarnemarie_

***

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️