Chapter 8 ; younow confessions

Joeys POV

4 days now. 4 days till I meet Asher.
Is all I could say in my head today. I was hanging out with Jackson at the beach today. We were just about to leave when my phone goes off. Text from Asher. My face now had a huge ear to ear smile planted on it. I read the message.
From Asher❤️😻:
Hey, there's only four days left now.😁 better be packing!

Even her saying it made me happy. Which totally reminded me, I have to pack. I have done no backing and we leave in 3 days to arrive their a day later because of the time zones so basically 4 days. I have been trying to put off packing for the longest time but I have to do it before I go I guess. I send a message back to Asher saying..

To Asher❤️😻:
Yes I know, already packed ready to go👌🏽

I may have told a little lie. What harm could it do. I told Jackson I have to pack and he offered to help so instead of going to the beach we stayed home, and packed.

Asher's POV

"Mia he is coming in four days how can I chill. Four days, that's less than a week. I don't have an outfit. What if he doesn't like me? When if he thinks I'm weird? What if he thinks in ugly? What if he thi-" I was rambling to Mia about meeting Joey soon before she cut me off.
"ASHER STOP RAMBLING!! Okay so for one he isn't going to think ur weird or ugly and he will like you trust me. I'm still waiting to see if my mum will let me go."
As Mia said that I relaxed a bit but I need a new outfit to wear there. I have no clothes at all. I hop into the shower and do my hair followed by me eating my breakfast. After breakfast I run upstairs to was my teeth and put on my shoes. I grab my credit card and head out the door to go to the shopping centre.(A/N: We don't call it a "mall" in Australia😂) I get to the shops and see the "air heads". great. I hate seeing people from my school or that I know in public it's just embarrassing. I head into all the shops and nothing at all. I go into "City Beach"(A/N: again not an American brand I don't think) and find a really cute play suit that looks good on the mannequin. I go to the change rooms. Yup just as I thought it looks horrible on me. I head out of the dressing rooms and see a cute crop top and some high waisted shorts paired together. I grabbed the already parties outfit and head back to the change rooms putting my previous outfit in a random place. (A/N:  I honestly do that all the time😂)
Wow. The high waisted shorts look so good and they are surprisingly really comfy. For the top it just looks amazing on me. It isn't to showing yet isn't to covering if you get what I mean. I take it off and go to the counter. When I'm waiting in line I remember the thing I nearly forgot. SHOES!!! How could I be so dumb? I do to the shoe section and find some cute lavender coloured nikes with the white tick and try them on. They didn't have my size, yay. *note sarcasm* I find these other really simple white high top nikes with gold lining. Luckily they were in my size so I grabbed them and went back to the line. I look at the time and it's 3:26pm and I'm so bored. I call Trinity and Giselle to come over for a movie marathon they accepted. (A/N: trin and Giss I really wish I could just call you over but you live far way☹️).

JOEYS POV

Done packing. Finally. I lay back and let out a huff and shut my eyes for a second until my phone dings with a notification.
*Younow: @CharlesGitnick is live. You gonna watch?*
I click accept and watch his live stream.
"Yeah I don't really want to talk about #coey anymore. Coey is over guys" Charles said. That hurt. The comments started to flood so I read them.
@lexigitnick: what happened
@joeyxbirlem: JOEYS watching!!
@lilybirelm: JOEYS WATCHING
@jackonator: your so gay, just like that Joey kid.

I didn't care about the last one it honestly didn't bother me but you could see it bothered Charles. Nobody has ever know but Charles sufferers from depression because of all the hate he gets. You feel bad for the kid that's why we really connected because I was bullied in school just like him but then I met Tayler and now I am proving the haters wrong. Charles carried on with his broad cast ignoring all the comments saying that I'm watching. I decide to call Asher I haven't don't that in a while.

*on call*
Asher❤️😻: what do you want?

Joey🔥❤️: um is this Asher?

Asher❤️😻: no it's her friend. Who is this?

Joey🔥😻: it Joey. Joey Birelm.

Asher❤️😻: Oh. My. God. Is it really?!

Joey🔥😻: yeah could you put Asher on if she is there?

*end of call*

Wow that girl ended it on me. There goes that idea of talking to Asher. It's now 11pm I'm really tired because i didn't sleep at all last night because fans kept knocking on my door. I gotta move the can't know where I live they will probably kidnap me. As soon as I pull the covers over me I fall into a deep deep sleep.

This is a short chapter. There were a lot of authors notes in this chapter just to clear things up😂

For all the people that don't know what A/N is it means "authors note"

Go follow my fan account;

@joeys.pineapple
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️