Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alex's POV

Samuel walked me to my Spanish class. I was back to Samuel. He answered my question perfectly. I mean the kiss was... average but he answered the question perfectly which is good enough for me.

Samuel kissed me on the cheek before I entered my class. I walked in and was greeted with a hug from Blake, "Why 'ello there, Alex!" Blake said in a British accent.

"Hey, Blake!" I hugged him back. "Where's it?"

Blake knew what I was trying to get at, "He wanted to give you space."

I smiled and looked around Blake to see Jared in the back corner giving me a small smile. I quickly dropped my eyes. "You ok?"

"Yep," I told Blake. He got the double meaning and lead me to where Jared was. Blake sat next to Jared and I sat infront of Blake.

It was silent... and awkward the whole time. There was so much tension you could cut through it with a butter knife. At one point, Blake karate chopped the space between me and Jared.

"What the hell, dude?" Jared questioned.

"I didn't have a butter knife." Blake shrugged.

I giggled.

After class, Blake walked with me to my locker. He looked up which had me look up. "What's so interesting?"

Blake looked at me, "Why didn't you hang with us today at lunch?"

I knew it would hurt most of them but there was no lying. "I think I'm going to start hanging with Samuel for now on."

I was right. Hurt crossed Blake's face for what seemed like forever before he skillfully hid it. "Merranda's going to miss you."

I knew she would but I also knew he would and so would Jared. A little bit of me hoped Rachel would. Before I started balling my eyes out, I said my goodbye and left.

When I got home, I curled up on my bed and let my tears fall. It wasn't that bad but by the end of my self pity party, my mascara was ruined.  walked to my bathroom and cleaned my face. I didn't take the time reapply though. I heard my default ring tone and ran to my bed. I hopped on it and checked the number to see it was an unknown number. I picked it up anyways.

"Who is this?" I questioned.

"Selena," The person answered.

"Selena?"

"Yes! The one that hates you!"

"Oh, that Selena."

"Yeah!"

"How'd you get my number?"

"That's not important. You need to know something."

"What?"

"Samuel's not who you think he is."

"What?"

"Holy crap, you are blonde!"

"How's you get my number?"

"Alex!"

"Sorry..."

"Were you even listening?"

"Maybe..." The line was silent, "No..."

"That's what I thought."

"What did you say?"

"Samuel isn't good. All he wants is to get in your pants. Did Jared try to last night? I-"

"How did you about that?"