Generator 16~ evil cats

Favourite evil cat from the books
Hawkfrost- Hawk
Tigerstar- Tiger
Brokenstar- Bracken
Mapleshade- Shady
Ashfur(if u think he's evil): Ash
Breezepelt(apparently he tried to murder someone? I don't know. So yeah. He's still a paw at the moment. I'm half way through The Sight)- Breeze
Scourge- Blood
Other: Swallow (I can't think of any others)

Favourite evil cat from my books (if you haven't read them I've added why there evil)

Taupe Stripes: stripes (sure he saved Wolf and Spottedjay but he also caused a deadly sickness)

Darkmoon: howl (when Darkmoon had the sickness above he murdered few took over his clan treated cats/wolves badly kidnapped and started a huge fight)

Greenflames: blaze (tried to overthrow his leader and attack those who cared for him. And left his clan to be with other evil cats/wolves however he was manipulated as a child and thought it was right)

Redpool: pool (influenced Darkmoon as a child tried to take over his clan murdered his family and blamed it on Darkmoon and treated many badly)

Raggedstripes: tail (forced his kits to do bad things and mistreated many)

Wind: runner (left his clan and helped over evil cats/wolves)

Skylark: song (left her clan to help evil cats/wolves)

Bounty(Scourge2.0): step (tried to take over the forest and badly treated most followers. He also forced people to join Bloodclan2.0)

Spottedjay: spot (ok so he was a decent cat but told his brother he was sick in a forest fire. A tree was then about to fall on him sad his brother saved him. But he left him and then ran away with Foampelt. Keep in mind he did feel terrible)

Antstep(Ant): whisker (killed two sick cats because they asked him too. He was then exiled due to being spotted and let the anger take over)

Brokenclaw(Claw): claw (after mating a Kittypet he was exiled and went mad with rage and sadness)

Sorry I haven't updated for ages. I have no excuse.  Anyway I got Hawkclaw/Ashwhisker/Shadyblaze