I'm right next to you... Chapter 2

‘Kevin Hare passes the ball to Jay Ford, Jay Ford passes it in, he get contact with the ball again, he shoots, HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another amazing goal for St Tufered’s Collage. 3-0. And the game has ended, St Tufered’s Collage win the finals! They are the winners of 2012!

The crowd cheered in glee, their amazing football team had won the finals. I pushed my way through the crowd. I finally made it to the front and saw my love. Jay. He was sitting on top of all his team-mates, carrying the gleaming, shining, golden cup in his muddy hands. He cheered and then saw me. Sliding down from the top, Jay passed the cup to one of his team-mates and ran towards me. I jumped over the fence, the landing face down into the sloppy, watery, ruined mud, staining my white vest top. I lifted my face out of the mud, it feeling heavy.

“Eww!!!” I said to myself. I stood up slipping on the way. Kneeling down, I looked down at my ruined outfit.

“Crap.” I mumbled. I felt a cold thing touch my hand; I looked up and saw Jay. He was coated in mud and smiling so brightly. I grasped his hand and he pulled me up, me flying in the air for him to catch me. I landed in his arms and stared down into his deep blue eyes. I pushed my lips onto his. They were ice cold (well it was the middle of winter!). I kissed him so passionately, I wished this moment never ended, that we would stay like this forever. I finally pulled away and smiled at him, whilst biting my lip. He smirked and looked down. He had decided now to jump into the thick, sloppy, disgusting mud with me, rolling around with me giggling like a lunatic!

4:00pm, I was cold, I was dirty, I needed a shower. I sneaked into my dorm and took this chance to take a shower. I grabbed a towel out of the airing cupboard and sprinted towards the showers. I turned the shower gently on and started to get undressed. I soon stepped into the warm, relaxing, soothing shower, the water gently massaging my achy muscles. I watched the dried mud starting to slowly slid off. 5:00pm, I sneaked back into the dorm, hoping my towel wouldn’t fall off. I stopped, I heard a door open. I gasped,  I look like an idiot. I started to run and my speed increased. But then, I slipped. I crashed to the floor, my back cracking in pain. I landed with a thump. I felt my head spinning and my vision went all fuzzy. All I saw was a faded black outline of something moving and a faint voice. I soon faded into a deep sleep.

*I sat in the field, the dandelions caressing my skin. I smelt the fragranced air. Smelt like home again. The warm setting sun crept over the horizon.  I felt the wind blow through my hair, it cooling my skin. I felt a hand feel my back, I started to lay back. My head touched the silky grass, my view now of the beautiful, clears blue sky without a cloud in sight. I had a tingly feeling grasp my hand gently, I turned my head. There lay Jay, looking as handsome as ever. He squeezed my fingers and then lifted them towards his mouth. He gently kissed them, always keeping his eyes me. I started to get up, and looked towards the distance. I then sat up; watched the sky grow gray with anger. I heard a gunshot and then saw Jay, on the floor, dead. I cried out and started to hug his dead body. I stood up, tears streaming down my face.

“SHOW YOURSELF! COME ON!” I screamed until I could no more. I then heard another gunshot. I looked down; and saw blood leaving a trail from the wound. I fell towards the ground and lay next to Jay. I turned my head towards him, and reached for his hand.

“I’m right next to you... always...” I whispered. I eyes slowly closed, my life gone just like that...*

I jumped up from my bed with a gasp.

“Helena?”