The first prank

AN~ HEY the few people who are reading this! Did you know what CVS stands for Consumer Value Store? I didn't! A few new charaters will be introduced.... well they were introduced during the sorting but now you will get an indeath details about them.... Thats it..... HOPE IT MADE SENCE! I had started this chapter eairler but when I came back I couldn't remember the prank I was going to do so RESTART

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last class of the day was History of Magic, this class wasn't split between to houses but rather just the Hufflepuffs. Truth be told Danny and Tabatha didn't even know what the ghost teacher Professor Binns was talking about for they both fell asleep ten minutes in.

"So class that concludes the history of History of Magic. When we meet again we will start reading on the American Revolution and how it was mainly wizards that fought the war." Professor Binns said. "Class dismissed."

Tabatha woke up when she heard the shuffle of feet to be the first to leave the classroom. Tab looked over to Danny who was sitting next to her. She was still asleep. Tabatha smiled evily, something that was weird for a Hufflepuff. 'Prank time." Tab thought to herself.

Tab looked over her shoulder to see Professor Binns leaving the room via threw the chalk board. The same smile crept on Tabatha's face again as she dug in her bag and pulled out her quill and ink.

~Walking into the Great Hall for Dinner~

As Danny and Tabatha walked into the Great Hall they were greeted with odd looks and laughing. "Do you know what they are laughing at?" Danny asked her friend. Danny noticed that Tabatha was trying hard not to laugh before she answered, "No idea. Maybe the Weasely Twins did something."

"Hmm... yah probaby. Now come on I'm hungry and I think Dumbledore has something to say." Danny said and then grabbed Tabatha's hand and quickly pulled her to the Hufflepuff table.As they passed the Gryffindor table, Colin stood up and waved at them. Tabatha waved back but Danny tried to act like she didn't see him.

As they sat down at their table, away from all over first years, Dumbledore stood up. "I hope that everybody had a good first day back. And for all the first years that you had a good first day here and that you didn't get to lost." Dumbledores eyes twinkled at Danny and Tabatha in a knowing way. "And in other news a toad by the name of Trevor is missing. If found please rreturn to Neville Longbottom. Now as the muggles say, Rubba Dub Dub Dig into the Grub."

Over at the Gryffindor table Fred and George could be heard shouting hear hear,

Danny reached for a large peice of stake while Tabatha chose a salad and french fries. "Odd combination." Danny noted, inplying about Tabathas food.

Tabatha shrugged, "I eat salads but I'm not all freaky about my weight. I stay fit and french fries are yummy." Danny nodded in understanding and smiled. She was glad that her friend wasn't a health freak, for if she was they wouldn't be able to mix very well.

"Why are they called French Fries?" Danny asked putting down her fork and taking a fry off Tabatha's plate. "Were they made by the French?" Danny contuined.

"Belgims claim to have made the first 'french' fry. Thomas Jefferson had tried one of the fries in France and brought the recipie over to the U.S, and calling the dish French Fries. But in Great Britin they are refured to as Chips, not french fries." Tabatha said like she had just swallowed a book of facts about The French Fry.

"Question. One why do you know all that? And two I don't call it a Chip." Danny asked her friend. "First off your second question wasn't a question at all. And in answer to your first question I like to read random things. Also did you know that the tip of the shoe lace is called an Aglet?" Tabatha said.