Pranking and sortings

AN~ Hello again! after eating and taking a shower I still wanted to type! You ever get that feeling where you just wana go on your computer and write a new chapter? Well thats what I felt around 6 and it is still holding strong now. But I don't feel like typing for one of my other stories, but this one. Anyway this probaby won't be posted til tomorrow so that I can get the most reads in a day for the first chapter then post this one. Ok BYE!

Albus Percival Welfric Brian Dumboldore, a.k.a, 416bunny

I do not own the Totally Awesome world of Harry Potter I am just a fan who is still in Post Potter Depression

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny was the last one out of the fireplace, and falling flat on her face as she did so. "Nice landing Shortie. I'll give you a hand with your trunk." Chad said to Danny after watching her stumble out of the fireplace. Chad picked up Danny's heavy suit case and place it on top of his, which was on a trolly.

Danny stood up and looked around at Platform nine and three quarters, their were thousands of wizards and witches all buzzing around going this way at that. Danny had never seen so many people at the Platform in one day. "Um Chad..." Danny asked. "Why are there so many people. It seems like there are hundreds of thousands and that doesn't seem right."

Chad gave Danny a confused look but they his face lit up with understanding. "Danny. Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny. You broke your glasses again after coming out of the fireplace. Theres not, as yiu say, hundreds of thousands of people, more like a hundred or so."

"Only a hundred? That doesn't seem like enough people to all be going to Hogwarts." Danny said to her older brother.

"Thats because some people are already on the train, some are waiting to get on the plat form threw the wall, others are coming in threw the fireplaces which by the way you are blocking one-" Danny moved out of the way of the front of the fireplace, and just in time for a rather large man hurried threw and if Danny was still standing there, he would of just plowed right threw her.

Chad watched the man hurry away and then contuined with what he was saying before. "Then theres the people who come at the very last second, which is a lot of them. So does that explain everything?"

"No. That didn't explain to me why the sky is blue, why the grass is green, why there are muggle born witches and wizards, how muggles can't see dragons or unicorns, what makes the wand choose the wizard, what-" Danny was cut off with her brother placing his hand over her mouth.

"Ok. Let me refrace that. Did my explination explain why there looked like their were so many people and why really there is so little people here?" Chad asked.Danny nodded her head yes because her brother's hand was til covering her mouth.

"Ok then." Chad took his hand away from his sisters mouth. "Lets go find mum and Brian so that we can board the train and you can get your glasses fixed." Chad lead Danny away threw the small crowd of people and found their way to Barbra and Brian. Barbra hadn't seen Chad and Danny come up behind her so she kept on asking where they were.

Brian saw them though and he tried to point them out to his mother but she just wouldn't listen. Once she finally turned around she addressed them and asked Brian, "Why didn't you tell me they got here?"

"Chad have a good last year at Hogwarts. Study hard for the N.E.W.T.S for they will deturmin your whole future, but remember to have some fun everyone once and a while. Maybe meet someone. Every man needs a women in his wife." Barbra said to Chad, and once she was done she pulled him into a hug. "Oh and remember to watch out for your little sister. If you see her in the hall and she looks lost, show her where she needs to go. Even if showing her gets you a detention, your father and I will understand."