Chapter 13 ~ the dream...

Sam POV

~ dream ~

I woke up tied to a chair? Where the heck am I? I look around and everything was black and a little blood on the floor.

"well well well look who woke up "someone said "who's there? Come out! "I asked/yelled out.

"oh Sam you don't remember me its been a while since we saw each other "
A shadow said.

"yeah its been a while am glad we hey to see each other again "the other shadow said. Wait.... Two?!.

"what do you two want from me? "I asked in fear "we just want you....... Dead"the shadow said.

"what?! Why?! "I asked /yell at them "because you stole Taurtis away from us and if we kill you the other you dies too"the other shadow.

"..... SHOW YOU SELF NOW! "I yelled in anger they both smirked I saw a hand that had a knife ready to stab someone.

I gulped they got closer and closer and raise the knife but I saw their faces.
It was...... Salex and Yuki!!.

I saw the knife go down towards and.....

~ dream over ~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "I yelled as I sat up on the couch. I look down shaking a lot. I saw everyone look at me "Sam your okay! "Taurtis said as he hugged me.

"are you okay? Your shaking a lot "future me asked /said. I look at him and said "future me can I talk to you in private ? "I asked as I got up and pull away from Taurtis's hug.

He looked at me weird and then nodded his head "sure why n-whoa! "I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs towards our room or his room.

I push him in and locked the door "past me what's wrong? Why did you yelled? "he asked "look I had a dream about something that I need to tell you. I dream of me tied on a chair and I was in a dark room with a little blood on the floor and I saw two shadow that were talking to me. And then one had a knife on their hand and they come closer and closer and I saw their face...... It was Salex and Yuki.. "I said "wait what?! Salex and Yuki are dead! "he yell "no they are not they are still alive and they want to kill me"I said "why? "he asked "because if they kill me, you die too"I said ".... Oh why do they want to kill us? "he asked "because we both stole Taurtis away from them"I said.

"oh... Do we tell the others? "he asked "... No we have a problem already. I think we both  can get out of this together "I said as I grabbed his hand.

"yeah we can since we are the same person and besides we are both smart "he smirked  "yeah"I laugh "AM HERE MAGGOT! "I heard a yell.... Don't tell me that is.

We both ran down stairs and I saw okami, silly and rowan standing there shoked. I saw Taurtis come and stand next to me "umm hey guys"I smiled.

"..... AAHHHHH!!! I missed the old you guys "silly yelled and hugged us both tight "can't.... Breath.... Silly"me and Taurtis tried to say. She stopped hugging us and said "sorry. "

"Sam explain "okami asked future me "oh let's just say they are from the past"he said. I saw rowan or future rowan walk towards us and got close to our faces.

"umm hey future rowan heh "I said "MAGGOT"he said and walk to okami again "anyways what do you need our help? "okami asked "look a person that come in and pointed a sword at my future friends and family. I save them from her. The person had a girl voice but that voice sounded similar
but I can't figure that voice out but I know its from someone that we know but I don't know. The lady put something on my neck or a liquid and then all of sudden people tell me am fading away"I said as I took a deep breath at the end.

"okay I see what your saying that wanted to find that lady who come here"silly said "yup but we don't know where she is or what she looks like"future invader said.

Me and future me look at each other  and we both sigh and said "I think it might be salex  and Yuki. "

Everyone look at us and asked in shoke  "what?! "

~~~~