Pologue

Third Person POV

Sam, Taurtis, Grian, J, Rowan, Okami and Silly were standing in front of the Yakuza gang.

"well well well look what we have here Sam's people"Yakuza said Sam growled "aw is little Sam mad? "Yakuza asked "shut up"Sam growled Yakuza smirked.

"what do you want from us Yakuza? "Sam asked him as he step closer to him "oh Sam I just want to see your people in graves"Yakuza smirked.

"leave them alone Yakuza this is between you and me"Sam said as he loaded his gun Yakuza snapped his fingers and the Yakuza gang pull out gun and loaded them Sam's group did the same.

Yakuza smiled evil then pull out a botton "why do you have a botton in your hand for ? "Sam asked as he pointed at him towards Yakuza "for this"Yakuza pressed the botton and a portal open.

"YAKUZA ATTACK!! "Yakuza yelled his gang started shooting guns at Sam's group "ATTACK! "Sam yelled his group attack the Yakuza gang.

One by one the Yakuza people got shot
and fell on the floor with blood all around them but one was alive and he was standing next to Yakuza.

Sam and Taurtis step close to them two "this is over Yakuza just give up"Sam and Taurtis said "I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! "Yakuza shout.

Sam's group growled and pointed there gun at him to finish him off.
Yakuza smirked and look at his left person who was standing there ready to push Sam and Taurtis into the portal.

Yakuza nodded and said "see you two soon" Sam and Taurtis looked at him confused then the Yakuza person ran towards them and push them inside to portal "AAHH!! "Sam and Taurtis yelled.

"SAM!! TAURTIS!!!"There friends yelled there names. The last thing they heard was a evil laugh of someone.

~~~~~

Interesting eh? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

ITS NOT INTERESTING?!?!?!?!

I see how it is!!   ( ̄ー ̄)

╥﹏╥