"--tomorrow came, you didn't,"

Start from the beginning

i went home and ran straight to my room, i didn't know what i felt, or how to feel. i just knew my whole world got turned upside down in the last couple of weeks. completely. from hating boy, to dating boy, to hurting boy, to losing boy. don't you ever wish you'd just let your books be a day more late? i did. i felt like my life had all of the sudden became a bad movie, where the script was mediocre, and the actress playing me was terrible, because she was me.

i took the nice-ish clothes i had off, and put on a giant onesie on that blair has gotten me as a joke before she moved. i missed blair, but she was more a snake than anything else anymore, which made me sadder than i'd like to admit. after snapping out of my thoughts, i slumped into my bed and just slept. even though it was earlier in the day, that's all i wanted to do, was sleep. nothing like the things that'd happened that day could ever happen in my worst nightmares. probably because my worst nightmare was putting the milk in before the cereal.

after sleeping for what felt like not nearly enough as i needed, i woke up to a wild luke on my room, poking my cheek to wake me up. i jumped clean off my bed out of shock. the thump was loud, way too loud for one in the morning. i rubbed my eyes, trying to manage to see only one luke with my sleepy eyes. “luke? what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom at one in the goddamn morning? don't you interrupt my sleep enough?”

he shook his head, putting his hand out to help me up. “the window was open, plus it's never too late to apologize for missing a date with your girl.” he said, speaking soft and quiet.

i shooed his hand away and got up on my own. i looked at him and rolled my eyes, chuckling. “tomorrow came, you didn't. don't you get that? you don't have to make a real cool excuse though, you can save your breath. i saw you with that girl today, at my spot, that i never authorized her to use. don't worry about it, though. i hope you had fun.” i replied, smiling widely.

“i... harley, it's not what you think, promise,”

“i've come to realization, that all and all, people like you and me don't ever make it together. you and girls like the one at the rock today, with the long, wavy blonde hair do. you and girls with the hottest fashion like the girl on instagram do. it's common knowledge that the hot band boy, and the average grungey nerd don't mix. that's how it's been from the beginning.” i said.

“harley, i wish i could explain everything, but i can't right now. but i can assure you it's the opposite of what you think it is. that girl isn't anything to me, except for one thing. and you'll know soon enough. you have to trust me, harley. please.” he pleaded.

“why can't you fucking tell me, luke?” i questioned, balling my fists in rage.

“because i can't. look, i'm sorry for missing out on the diner, and for using your spot, but it was a last minute thing. if you just trust me, you'll end up so happy in the end.”

i shook my head, looking at him with helplessness as tears threatened my eyes. “no, luke. don't you get it? you have to give up, you're supposed to give up. i'm nothing but a bitch to you, because i had the bright idea that if i ruined you before you ruined me, i would be a cool heart breaker. i'd go through with the plan, then call it off. on, off, on, off. because i keep falling for you more and more, and it's been that way since grade school. but it's not supposed to be. i'm supposed to hate you and throw all these witty comebacks at you, and you're supposed to call me out of my name because you hate me. you're supposed to leave because that's what everyone does, i'm supposed to let go before you have the opportunity to hurt me. it was all planned out, luke. what happened?”

luke looked at me with shock, but brought me into his arms and hugged me tightly still. “harley, baby. not for a minute since it's been obvious i liked you have i ever thought of giving up. i don't care if you broke my heart, like literally. took it out of my chest, and ripped it in half. i adore you, you dumb girl. we don't have to hate each other, i don't have to leave, you don't have to be cold to protect yourself. that's not how it's supposed to be, and you shouldn't plan your future. did you ever see this predicament in your plan? of course not, because the future is unknown for a reason. i'm here, harley. i'm not going anywhere, no matter how much you push me away. i love you, okay?”

his last words immediately warmed my heart, and wrapped themselves around me like a blanket. love scared me so much, but it was a fact that love itself was a home. “i... i...”

“you don't have to say it back. you don't have to say it with words, to say it. just know i'm here, always. now, go to sleep, rest your mind.” he said, picking me up and putting me back in my bed. it was safe to say i would never forget one in the morning.

-

i feel like this chap is ok, but who knows not me only yall

after i posted about deleting this, it was actually SO FUCKINDJS heartwarming seeing all u guys demanding more tkp. i really do love yall n now im ur new mom

hi kids we eat ice cream for dinner at this house !

vote + comment PLS + follow me maybe if u dont i am close to 800!!

pce