Dangerous Bonds

The following day, Hakeem was trying to talk to Keshia but she wasn't listening to him.
After being caught with another women. Even Hakeem finding out about tianna with other women.

Keshia was in the studio with lucious working on some music. But heart wasn't in it.
Lucious saw and he was getting mad.
Lucious said "get your head in the game."
Keshia has to shake off her feelings for Hakeem and get through this song.

( song by kehlani- be alright)

Lucious was nodding his head to the music.

The same day Hakeem was playing his song for his father. Drip drop.
Hakeem said "I want to shoot a video for it."
Lucious said "I'll come up with the money for the video."
Lucious had to talk to Andre about the funds.

Once lucious got the funds, Hakeem was ready to shoot his video. Hakeem wanted Keshia to come to the shoot. At first she didn't want to go but she went anyway. Hakeem also wanted her to be apart of the song.
Lucious thought it was a good idea.
She sat down and watch Hakeem music video.

(Empire drip drop, I know its Hakeem ft. Tiana, but Keshia is singing instead)

The following evening lucious ask anika to marry him. And she said yes.

That evening lucious ask the family to come for a special gathering. He had something to tell his family.

He did invite Keshia not come, she wanted to spend with her family.

Lucious told his family that he was getting married to anika.

Cookie was mad. She was dress on barley nothing. She stormed out.

That night, Hakeem had went over to Keshia house to talk to her, he wanted to make things rights.

He knock on the door and Keshia answer it.

She opened the door and saw hakeem

Keshia said "what do you want?"
Hakeem said "I want to apologize for everything that I have done to you, I want to try and make this work."
Keshia said "I don't know Hakeem, I don't trust a lot of people, I been hurt to many times."
Hakeem said "I'll never hurt you."