Chapter 2

Third Person View
While Olivia was walking back from lunch, she spotted Cody and started to walk over to him. Cody seemed so mad about something she needed to ask.

   "Um... Cody what's wrong" Olivia asked a little worried.

   "WELL THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS WRONG RIGHT NOW" Cody screamed so everyone in the hallway looked over at them.

"Ok first, stop screaming because your embarrassing me, and second I think I know why you are mad, have you seen the Colivia_Shipper account" Olivia said still a little frightened from Cody's obnoxious screaming.

"WELL YES"...Olivia placed a finger to her mouth, " yes I have seen that account and now Savannah is mad at me because she thinks that I like you" Cody said whispering.

   Olivia was just about to say something else when the school bell went off, telling her it's time for class.

"Ok well I'll talk to you later" Olivia said while rushing to open her locker.

While Molly was sitting in science she noticed that Savannah was still sniffling a little.

  "Sav, what's wrong" Molly asked with a frown on her face because she hates to see her friends upset.

"I don't know, I just have a feeling that the colivia person is Cody and if he did make that, than that means that he likes her, and that he doesn't like me" Savannah said whispering trying not to get caught by the teacher.

  "Um... Sav meet me in the girls bathroom after 6th period today I have to tell you something" Molly said quietly.

"Ok" Savannah said a little depressed.

Molly was waiting in the bathroom for about 5 minutes before Savannah came in.

  "Ok, why are we here" Savannah asked.

"Well... You see I know who Colivia is, well I think I do anyways" Molly said extremely quiet.

"WHAT, YOU DO" Savannah screamed.

"Shhh...yes I do. I think that it is Maddie" Molly was saying when she got cut off by Savannah screaming.

"WHAT, NO ME AND MADDIE ARE BEST FRIENDS SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME" Savannah said screaming once again.

"Well.. Um she did. When I was about to sit down at lunch today I heard Maddie talking to Kara about an Instagram account she made yesterday. And when Olivia was telling us about it, Maddie was the first to say that she ships them together" said Molly, out of breath from how fast she was talking so that Savannah wouldn't interrupt her again.

"What no" Savannah said crying."But if Maddie was telling Kara about it than she must know too, and that means that Kara lied to me. I asked her earlier today if she knew who Colivia was and she said...no" Savannah said sobbing into a tissue, that Molly gave her.

"Yeah I'm a little upset by that to, because...well you know me and Kara are practically sisters, we hang out like every day, so I was surprised she didn't tell me." Molly said sadly.

"Ugh...why do our friends have to be so annoying sometimes" Savannah said laughing a little.

"I don't know, Sav" Molly said chuckling too.

Heyy guys, chapter two!!! Yayy! There will be more don't worry hope you like it!!!!