Airport

Shane's POV

I Was basically Speeding to the airport to try to get Joey before he was on a flight to a whole different country.... i couldnt lose him.

Im in love with two people Lisa and Joey. But, im pretty sure only one of them loves me back. Its so weird how Lisa never loved me after all i did for her and she faked the whole relationship...

fucking finally i made it to the airport. I didnt even bother to park my car i just ran out as fast as i could inside. I needed to find Joey.

-

Joey's POV 

Well its time it is now 2am. Time for me to go on with my life.. Shane was probably gonna marry Lisa and live a long happy life.While i just live the rest of my life away from the man i love.

I got up and grabbed all my bags and headed to my flight.

-

Shane's POV 

I was pushing everyone to find Joey. I Was running all around the airport just to find him.

Then from a distance i think i see Joey. I wasnt even sure it was him but i had to hope it was. So, i began running it felt like i was running forever but, i needed to hurry the man looked like he was next in line for his flight.

Then it was the mans turn in the line. I Couldnt help but start yelling.

Shane-JOEY! JOEY! JOEY GRACEFFA!!! 

At that moment the man turned around... and i knew it was Joey by then.

Then what could possibly ruin my life the man began to walk to his flight.

I ran even faster and tried to get pass the guard to get on the plane. But, security came and soon did the cops.

-

Joey's POV

There i was sitting in the plane. Since i had the seat next to the window all i could do was put my headphones in and look out the window pretending it was a movie.

-

Hope you guys enjoyed that short Chapter!

Twitter-@addictiontokay

bye<3