"JASON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Luke yelled.

His eyes had turned from an ocean blue, to the darkest blue I had ever seen.

The last time I saw him even close to this was that day at school.

But even then, he didn't look this worked up.

Jason turned around, his eyes almost falling out of his head.

"I-" Jason began.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND FUCKING USE EXCUSES WITH ME JASON" Luke yelled, before swinging a punch at Jason, causing him to launch backwards and smash his head against the cabinet, yelping out in pain.

Luke walked forwards so he was within arms distance of Jason, before he began throwing more punches.

"LUKE!" I yelled, immediately regretting it as blood practically flew out of my mouth, causing Luke to look over at me.

Jason took his opportunity then, and threw a punch at Luke, hitting him in the jaw.

Luke focused back on Jason, clenching his jaw in anger.

Jason swung at Luke again, hitting him right beneath his eye, causing me to gasp.

Luke wasted no time, grabbing Jason by the neck and smashing him against the wall, and holding him in place with one arm, as he punched his nose with the other.

Jason coughed up blood.

Luke continued hitting him until most of Jason's face was bruised and bleeding.

Jason threw a punch back at Luke, splitting his lip open.

"Please, stop" I croaked out, but no one could hear me.

Luke and Jason continued throwing punches and kicking one another, as I continued coughing up blood until I became dizzy.

Suddenly, Ashton, Michael and Calum barged into the room.

Their eyes widened at the sight in front of them, I couldn't blame them though.

It took them a few minutes to react to what was going on. 

Ashton and Michael pulled Jason and Luke off of each other, and Calum came over to me, picking me up.

By this point in time I was extremely dizzy and light headed, and I could barely breathe properly.

The last thing I remembered was seeing the blood every where, Luke screaming and crying and police sirens echoing throughout the neighborhood.

-----

I blinked my eyes open, flinching at the pain it brought me. 

I could already feel how swollen my face was.

I slowly looked around the unfamiliar room, taking in my surroundings, a hospital.

I heard mumbling from outside, recognizing the voices almost immediately.

"Luke, you need to go back to your bed and rest" an unfamiliar voice demanded; I'm assuming a nurse or doctor of some sort.

"Can you please just let me see her! Jesus Christ!" Luke snapped.

"Luke, calm down" Ashton sighed,

"Doc, could you please just let him see her, come on" Calum sighed,

"It's up to Mr McDonald who does and doesn't see her." the doctor replied,

"Mr McDonald, can I please go and see Daniella, I-I-I know you don't exactly like me, but I really like your daughter, please, I just, I need to make sure she's okay" Luke stuttered nervously.

"You can call me James, and yes, you can see her" dad laughed.

"Thank you so much, James" Luke exclaimed, and soon enough the door of the room I was in opened, revealing a bruised, terribly beaten Luke, making me gasp.

"Dans, you're awake!" he smiled, walking over to me.

"Hi" I smiled.

I patted the spot next to me, and Luke immediately obeyed, crawling under the covers and cuddling me into his chest.

"Daniella, I'm so so so sorry, I should've believed you. This is all my fault, I can't believe I let this happen, I should've done something, I just, I-" he began rambling.

"Luke, it's fine, it's not your fault" I sighed,

"Yes it is! If I had've believed you in the first place none of this would've happened. I'm so sorry," he sighed, blinking away tears as his voice cracked.

"Hey, hey. Luke, it's okay. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, it's his" I assured, kissing his collarbone.

He nodded.

"Your dad pressed charges, and I promise you, he'll never come near us ever again. And if he ever does, I'll kill the cunt" Luke growled.

Before any more words could be exchanged an unfamiliar persona who was probably the doctor, as well as my dad, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Alex and Ella walked into the room.

"Jesus Dans, are you okay?" dad asked, followed by everyone else mumbling "are you okay"'s.

"I'm fine" I smiled.

"Daniella, I'm Justine, your doctor, as well as Luke's. You've got a cracked rib and several bruises. You've got some internal damage but we've put you on strong meds that should fix it all up. You'll have to stay a couple of nights, so does Luke. After that you'll both have to be extremely careful with everything you do" she explained briefly.

"Wait, what about the tour?" 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAMA OOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMAO LOOK IT'S AN AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF A CHAPTER I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE WOOOO GO ME
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER
JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW I'VE STARTED MY CALUM FAN FICTION AND THE TRAILER IS ON THE SIDE SO WATCH IT PLS. IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ IT GO TO MY PROFILE OR IF YOU'RE LAZY LIKE ME CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK :-))))
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM YAY 
@hardcoreluke

K BYE LOVE ALL YOU NIGGAS