On the way

*____'s P.O.V*
"I hope we find a place to stay soon. I really don't want to camp out." I said looking around. "Kin." Fennekin said. I saw a bunch of bug type pokemon. Then I saw a woman wearing a beautiful dress. I walked up to her. "Excuse me miss do you know where a pokemon center is?" I asked her. She turned around. It was a vespiquen. She looked mad. I ran and then tripped on a small rock. I closed my eyes. "Fennekin!" She yelled. I opened my eyes. The vespiquen flew away. "Kin." She said giving me my hat. "Oh? Thank you." I said taking it from her. "Fennekin." She said happily. I got up and brushed myself off. "Hello what are you doing here? It's getting dark." I turned around to see nurse Joy with wigglytuff. "You see Fennekin and I got lost. Do you know where the pokemon center is?" "Just keep on going straight." She said. "Thanks. Fennekin I'll race you." I said.  "Fennekin!" She ran.

*Ash's P.O.V*
I looked at the stars. We were camping out. "What's that?" Bonnie asked. I showed her the (F/C) charm. "A friend gave it to me. I promised to give it back to her. But I haven't seen her in forever." I said. "Aw I hope you find her." She said. "I will some day." I said closing my eyes.

*Flashback*
"Help me! I'm lost!" A voice cried. "Don't cry." I said looking at the girl. "But my knee. I hurt it." She sobbed. "Let's go back to camp." I said holding out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up. I gave her a hug. "It's lunch time campers." A voice call. "Lunch!" I said grabbing the girl's hand and ran.

*___'s P.O.V*
"So this is a pokemon center. It's so big." I said. "Fennekin!" "Let's go get some dinner." I said walking to dining area. "They have my favorite food. This is the best." I said grabbing a tray and my favorite food. "Yum!" I said.