Training

*___'s P.O.V*
I got dressed in to a outfit that I liked. Then I ran down stairs. "Breakfast is ready." My eyes widened. It was the mom from pokemon X/Y. "T-Thanks." I said grabbing the plate. "Why are you wearing that?" She asked. "Is there something wrong with it?" I asked look at my outfit. "No it's nice on you. But you need to wear your uniform." She said. "Uniform? I hope it isn't boxing." I thought. "Alright I'll change after breakfast. " I said taking a bite of food.

*Time skip*
"Wow I thought it would be something crazy like boxing But riding a pokemon. I got this." I said. I rode a horse at my cousin's eighth birthday. So how could it be different. I thought. I got on the rhyhorn. Then he kept on running and bouncing around. " Keep you mouth shut.You'll bite your tongue. Be one with rhyhorn." She yelled. Then I fell off. "Ow!" I yelled.

*Later*
"Somethings wrong." She said watching something. "Something is wrong with my face And it hurts." I said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "What movie is this?" I asked. "It's not a movie. It's real life." She said. "Is that garchomp's trainer?" I wasn't paying attention to when they showed a boy.

*Time skip*
"I'm glad that everything is okay." She said. "Yeah..." I said. I can't believe that was Ash. I have to meet up with him. I thought. "Hey can I get a pokemon?" I asked. "Sure." she said. "Really!? I thought you would have said no." I said. "Well I think your ready. But not today." She said. "I'll go tomorrow." I said.