Ch 1 - Skyfall

Tomoki in his mind was in his favorite state. He was getting his fair share of peace and quiet. And he was happy with his new girlfriend. Ikaros was slowly understanding to pick up street smarts. Day by day with the help of everyone her and Asteria were acting like normal girls. Nymph and Hiyori were there if not pretty darn close excluding the wings.

It was dark and Tomoki was hosting a party at his house. Everyone was eating good and having a good time until an alert on Sugato's scanner went off.

"I can't believe it." He gasped.

"Crap what now?" Sighed Tomo.

"An Angeloid."

The room fell silent.

"Boyfriend. I will go with you." Said Ikaros.

"Thanks. Why don't we all go?"

Without word everyone stops what their doing and walks out the house. To save time everyone pairs with an Angeloid and flies to the crash site with Chaos flying solo.

When getting to the tree their was a hole in the ground what seemed to be twenty feet down at least. Inside was a shiny white light. The group steps closer.

Tomoki looks inside. "It's a guy. Wait.....he's got wings."

He was surely right. It was a light brown haired male angeloid. Asteria helped him out of the pit as she gently laid him down gently. Nymph came over.

"Gamma? Is that you?" She asked.

He just cracked an eye open. "Am I here? Did I make it to
Sorami?" He asked.

"Yes Gamma what brings you here? I thought you were caught up in the blast at the synapse." Puzzled Nymph.

"Oh I remember you. Your the hot guy back home." Pointed Sohara.

He blushed. "No I'm not. I'm Ryuu. And yes I came from the synapse and it is no longer with us."

"Explosion." Smiled Chaos.

"Nice to run into you again Ryuu it's been sometime. Where did you come from?" Said Hiyori opening up.

"During the explosion to politely put it I got launched to Africa. When I thought I saw Sorami I tried to hit the breaks and as you can tell I over did it." He tried to laugh it off.

"So you came to see me?" Asked Asteria.

"All of you now. And you Tomoki saved many of us because of your determination and king heart."

"It was nothing." Tomoki tried to play it cool.

"So you want to join us? We can make arrangements?" Asked Sohara.

"Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it. Lead the way."

A quick fly back to Tomoki's house and they got to cooking and having fun.

"I didn't know their were guy angeloids." Said Sohara.

Ryuu laughed. "Not many. But here I am. One of them. One of few really. I'm a Gamma type. I can a hard time understanding, I'm emotional, and not so strong. If Alpha, Beta, and Delta over here told you the details we all have flaws. But we like our other names better as you can imagine."

"Well things have changed. Ikaros has gotten better at understanding. Her and Tomoki are actually a couple now. They are so cute." Blushed Sohara.

"Just her?" He asked.

"I have life." Smiled Nymph.

"I have cake." Chimed Asteria.

"I have have passion." Beamed Hiyori.