//1//

Briar POV
So I think I should give you a little round up in my life. Me and myles moved in together when I was 23 and then a year later we got married. Now I'm 25 and life couldn't be going better. Now we are just about to go to my parents house for a thanksgiving dinner with myles family to.
"Baby you nearly ready"I call up the stairs to myles who takes forever to get ready.
"Almost" them he comes down the stairs and we walk hand in hand to the car. It's been so long since we've all been together and as we have known each other so long our whole family is really close.
Myles POV
Briar is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't believe we have been married just a bit longer than a year. When we get to her parents house my little brother opens the door and then we go into the lounge to say hello to everyone. After we all talk together fur a while all the girls go into the kitchen to make dinner while us boys have a good game of FIFA on the x-box. All of a sudden briar comes in wanting to know what we want to drink. There was a mumble of beers going around and a J2O for Kingsley.
"You can have a beer babe, I can drive home if you want."
"No I'm fine, I'll just have water please." She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and then walks back to the kitchen. We all have dinner then it's time to relax while watching a film. Of course Bri lies on my lap as it's quite hard to 9 people on 2 sofas. While the film is going on briar runs it the bath room and starts to be sick. I follow her mum, my mum and abbey.
"What's the matter baby?, you ok ?"
"I think I just need to go home."
"Ok I'll get your bag while your mum sorts you out."
On the drive home I just hold her hand. When we finally get there I carry her to bed bridal style and we just hug and sleep till the morning.

What's happening to briar?
Hope you like the new book.