6

He was caught off guard, but nonetheless he kissed him back. Hyungwon was the first to pull away, leaving Hoseok whining. "Sorry Hoseok, but people are staring." Hyungwon muttered shooting a dirty look at the elderly couple that was glaring at them from across the aisle. The couple turned away and Hyungwon smiled at Hoseok.

"Saranghaeyo Wonho." Hyungwon said. Hoseok swallowed and turned away. He still didn't trust Hyungwon. Hyungwon felt pain in his heart and smiled brokenly. He understood why Hoseok wouldn't say it back, he had left after all.

The plane ride was a silent one, Hoseok having fallen asleep and Hyungwon sitting up awake. When they landed Hyungwon would buy Hoseok a plane ticket back to Korea. Hoseok wasn't even supposed to be in China, yet here they both were. Hoseok sat up with a yawn as they plane landed. The boys got off the plane and Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I'll go buy you a ticket back to Korea."

"I'm not going back without you."

"Hoese-"

"No. I'm staying here with you. I spent two years without you, I'm not losing anymore time with you." Hoseok said. He looked desperate. Hyungwon didnt understand what Hoseok meant by losing time. They had all the time in the world. Hyungwon sighed.

"Fine, but my roommated aren't gonna like this." Hyungwon said.

Jackson threw things across the room, Hyungwon struggling to dodge everything. Hyungwon peaked out from above the couch to see Jackson being choked by Jaebum. Hyungwon stood up and walked over, tapping Jaebum's shoulder. Jaebum sent a fierce glare towards the two boys, and both took that as their cue to leave. The Got7 boys were residing in China for a tour that was talking place there, and had agreed to let Hyungwon stay. Jinyoung had made the decision that Jackson would sacrifice his room and sleep with Bambam. This led to Yugyeom getting his own room while Jinyoung and Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae, and Jackson and Bambam all having to room together. All were happy with these arrangements except for Jackson who had a huge crush on Bambam and couldn't sleep in the same room as the 'love of his life'. Hyungwon led Hoseok to Jackson's old room and threw his stuff on the bed, sighing. "Welcome to your new home, aka the equivalent of hell."