The YouTube Killer's secret department

"Now we can take full control the Sugg's and take them down haha" The YouTube killer shouted and he stormed into the abandoned warehouse where is secret department was hidden underground. The underground department has loads off offices being over looked by the YouTube Killer's office, every office was watching different YouTuber. The Zoella office was the biggest. That's because she was the first on their list to leave YouTube but of course she had already done this and so they were watching her every move to make sure she didn't return to her YouTube channel.

 That's because she was the first on their list to leave YouTube but of course she had already done this and so they were watching her every move to make sure she didn't return to her YouTube channel

The alarms rang DING! DING! DING! "Who has broken into my hide away!" The YouTube Killer screamed. "We are checking the security cameras right now Sir" His secretary said. All the security cameras were checked numerous times and nothing was there so they checked every room and there wasn't any trace off anyone breaking in until... A women came called Martina Miguel whispered something in his ear. "Mark Ferris" The YouTuber Killer screamed as he lifted a gun out off his pocket and stormed towards the doors that were left open. 

Mark was already gone there was no chance in the YouTube Killer getting him unless they carried out a massive search but of course this was the YouTube Killer and he already had a department searching down Mark Ferris but now it was to be even bigger! They set up a tracking device in his mobile and he seemed to be hiding away in London nearby the new 'Zalfie' home. The YouTube Killer had found him.