Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Friday, 8:30pm

Harry: Hey should I come pick you up from your house? You know carpooling helps stop global warming ;)

Kim: Lol yeah sure I'll text you my address

I texted Harry my address and looked in the mirror one more time. I tried my hardest to no dress like like a bimbo and actually where something that clearly go's past my bum, but is still fit for going out to the bar. I had mainly dresses like this, because if I hadn't learned anything from Justin Beiber fainfiction that any guy would go for a gurk with a longer dress because they look "innocent".

I grabbed my black envelope purse and started my way out of my room and up the stairs. My brother was sitting on the couch watching TV with his arms wrapped over his chest. I noticed my presence and scoffed. What did I do?

"What's your problem?" I asked him, he looked at me with a face that said "You should know." I stood there speechless waiting for an answer, I really didn't know what I did wrong.

"My problem is that you are going out with a guy that you have only known for a week or less-"

"No I saw him at the bakery last Saturday!" I cut him off childishly.

"Whatever! You never actually knew him sense Monday, yet he's taking you out on a date!" He yelled, even though I was 18 and my brother was 12 almost 13, he was really protective over me. He didn't want guys touching me or anything, but this has just been starting recently. He didn't care about what I did before, maybe Logan told him something that changed his mind.

Logan is our older brother. He was always the protective one too, and sense he stayed in Barnsley, with his wife Trisha and his daughter Theresa. Logan must have told Dylan to take care of me while we were in Cheshire. Dylan looks up to Logan, even though Logan doesn't want him to. Logan was a trouble maker like I was back in Yorkshire, but once he found out that he got Trisha pregnant when she was 17 he made a new game plan. He didn't want to be the boy he was getting girls pregnant at such a young age. He wasn't as cautious as I am though, so I don't have a problem being the way I am. ^_^

"Well it isn't your life Dylan! And I don't know what happened to you and if Logan talked to you about something or what, but I'm am adult now I can do whatever I want to!" I yelled at him and stormed out the house. Harry wasn't there yet, so I just sat on the steps. I wrapped my jacket around me that I grabbed before I left. It was freezing out here, Josh I hope it doesn't take Harry to long to get here.

I saw a black Honda pull up next to the curb, it wasn't an extravagant car, but it wasn't bad. I saw someone get out and quickly noticed it was Harry. I got up, my arms crossed over my chest, I had to hold in my shivering.

"Hey what are you doing out here? It's freezing." He said concerned.

"I was... waiting for you." I lied, his facial features spelt out "really". I was a terrible liar, if you couldn't tell.

"Yeah right, you can tell me later, now come on lets get out of the cold." He put his arm around me leading me over to his car, that was still running. He walked me over to the passenger side and opened and closed the door for me, then went back to the drivers side. He got into the car and right before he started driving, I saw Dylan run from the house to the car. I tried to ignore him, but he knocked on Harry's window before we could leave.

"Hello?" Harry asked after rolling down the window.

"Shut up and lets cut to the chase!" He yelled and I was shocked by it. "If you hurt my sister I kill you. If you get any funny ideas I kill you. If you do anything to her I will kill you! Understand?" Harry slowly nodded to him.

"Ok now that we have that out of the way! I'm Dylan." He stuck a hand out for Harry to shake as a greeting.

"I'm Harry." He said shaking hands with my brother. Then all of a sudden my.brother just held onto his hand and didn't let go.

"Do you promise to take care of my sister?" Dylan asked sincerely.

"Yes I promise to take care of your sister." Harry said almost as sincerely as Dylan did.

"Good because her and my mum are the only people O have, and if you don't fulfil your promise, I get to break your hand. Now have fun, but not to much fun!" He yelled and ran back inside.

Harry put the car back in drive, and started our way to the bar. Harry mumbled something, but I was kind of spaced out so I couldn't hear him.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"I like your brother." He told me. "Family is everything to him, and that's not like a bunch 12 year old."

I smiled to myself and looked outside my window. Sometimes I really want to snap Dylan's neck, but I love him more.