25

I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and showing love on these books!❤️ Love you guys.
---
Excuse any errors in this chapter, I just wanted to update before I got too sleepy.😬

Victoria

Odell had been gone for a while now. Earlier this morning Bree's water broke and I told Odell to go and be there with her. I was now waiting on him to walk through the door.

I walked into the kitchen, extremely tired, and poured me a cup of my French vanilla cappuccino. I leaned against the kitchen counter and sipped my coffee while I went through the emails on my phone. I heard the lock click on the door and Odell walked in. I looked at him and turned my attention back to my phone.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me before he pressed his lips against mines. I pulled back and laid my head on his chest.

"How did everything go?" I asked.

"Everything was okay." He said. I pulled away from him, but his arms still remained around my waist.

"So did you talk to her about the blood tests?" I asked.

"I did. She said something about after he makes a month old. She doesn't want to take him out too much so early."

"Understood." I said.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked taking my cup and sipping from it.

"I don't know. I prefer to stay home today. How about we watch some movies? Me, you, and Cammy?"

"That's fine by me."

Olivia

"I overheard daddy fussing at you the other day. What was that about?" I asked.

"He found some of the stuff I was supposed to sell in my room. I've been trying to be careful out here because it's been pretty crazy. There's a war." He said.

"So your going to quit?"

"Yesterday I did."

"That's good." I smiled.

He pulled up to a seven-eleven and stopped the car. "You want anything?"

"Bring me a berry Fanta and a pack of lifesavers."

"Cool. I'll be out in a minute."

He got out of the car and locked the door. I turned up the radio and occupied myself with my phone. Soon, I seen a car pull up and about five people got out, including Damon. I couldn't help but to see that Damon had a gun in his waistband and I immediately knew what was about to go down.

I stepped out of the car and walked into the store. I could see them heading towards my brother and Damon and another guy proceeded to pull their guns out and point them towards him. Before I could get to him, it was too late. They fired towards him and I saw him fall to the floor. They all ran out of the store and I ran over to my brother.

I laid his head on my lap and began screaming for help. I don't know how many times he had gotten hit, but he was hit in the chest, stomach, and back.

"Don't just stand there. Call a goddamn ambulance!" I screamed.

The cashier grabbed the phone and I began crying, scared that my brother could die. I held him in my arms, trying to keep him conscious until the ambulance.

"Your going to be okay. Stay with me." I said looking into his eyes.

He began coughing a bit and nodded. I grabbed his hand and he gripped onto it tightly. His blood began to stain my clothes but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting him to the hospital. I couldn't lose my brother.

Odell

We ran into the emergency room and up to the counter. "Sonny Beckham." Victoria said.

"He got here not even ten minutes ago. He was rushed to the OR immediately after his arrival. That's all I have at the moment. But if I here anything, I'll be sure to notify you." She said.

I nodded and we walked to the waiting room. We spotted Olivia sitting in one of the chairs and she was crying her eyes out. Victoria walked over to it and they both began to cry even harder than before. I was even shedding a few tears, but I was trying to be strong, even though I was hurting on the inside.

"What if he's not okay Odell?" Victoria asked.

"All we have to do is have faith and pray. He's going to be okay." I said.

She wrapped her arms around and I kissed her head. "I can't lose my baby." She sobbed.

Tears began to fall down my cheeks and I rubbed her back to comfort her. If I lose my son, I don't know what I'll do.