“fine” she shrugged and started the shower.

“then again, I need a shower too” I smiled and jumped out of bed to join her. And just like that, everything was back to normal, though I still have my doubts about us actually working as some sort of dysfunctional couple... I’ll just push them to the back of my head.

*Rosa POV*

“Damon, no... no Damon, Damon I need to get changed” I moaned as he kept trying to pin me to the floor after our shower.

“no, Damon, please” I begged. I could always jump out of the window, but I am just in a towel... actually that doesn’t bother me, I’m just having too much fun trying to beat him.

“you shouldn’t have called me cute again Rossi” he laughed then jumped at me again. He decided to stay the door side so it was basically impossibly to get out of his room, unless I went for the window.

“you know, I should really move my stuff in here” I mused jumping out of his way again.

“you should because I’m not moving rooms” he smirked at me and I found my opening, so I darted for the door. His arms wrapped around my waist at the last second, pulling my back flat against his chest.

“you know I could just put a temporary spell on you to stop you from being able to move” I told him, as he playfully nibbled at my neck.

“you won’t if you want me to help you move into my room” he smirked and I sighed. He had gotten me there, he knew full well I would want him to help me because I am the most laziest person ever.

“Rosa, Damon, we need to talk” Stefan called from his room and Damon let go of me so we could both put some clothes on.

I decided to go for a grey three quarter length sleeved top and a pair of dark blue skinnies and black converses. I looked in the mirror and dried my hair off with a spell then curled it. I quickly added some eyeliner and mascara then I was done. I walked out of my room and bumped into Damon who was walking out of his at the same time.

“seriously” we muttered looking at each other. We had both gone for basically the same outfit, as he was also wearing a grey long sleeved top and dark blue jeans with black shoes.

“we have bigger problems that you two managing to accidently wear basically the same outfit” Stefan scoffed and we looked at him.

“which are” we asked together.

“stop that” we frowned at each other.

“that is going to get old really quickly” Stefan sighed.

“like we mean to do it” we both shouted at him then glared at each other.

“so, the problem we have?” I asked covering Damon’s mouth so he couldn’t say anything. I removed my hand and all three of us started to walk down the stairs.

“Isobel just turned up at Elena’s door step” Stefan told us.

“what she doing here” Damon asked.

“I don’t know, that’s what I am going to go find out” Stefan answered.

“I don’t think you should tell her I am here” Katherine stepped in front of us.

“why” Stefan frowned at her and I walked off, not bothered with whatever the cow was up to.

Stefan left and Damon joined me in the living room, followed by Katherine.

“what are you up to” he accused her and I felt extremely confused. I had totally zoned out of their conversation that included Stefan so I had no idea what was going on.