My Hard life

One Morning Larenz woke up and got out of bed. He walked into the bathroom, his clothes off and got in the shower. When he was done he got out and dried himself off and went to the sink to brushed his teeth.

He put his old spice deodorant on then walked out of his room and put his black shirt on, Burberry jeans, put his socks on and put his Jordan valentine shoes on.

He walked out his room and went into the kitchen, fixed bowl of cereal and ate it. When he finished he left his house. Larenz went to his girlfriends house.

When he got there he knocked and she answered the door.

"Hey Bae how are you?"Larenz said.

"I'm good boo how are are you doing?" Tamia replied.

"Good"

"I gotta go to work Babe sorry for not telling you I've just been so busy with school and work I'm trying to maintain us and my job & School but I just can't but it's best if I do one thing at time instead of me doing everything all at once"

"I understand Babe that's why I love you but you care about your job more then you do me?" Larenz said.

"That's not true L. so don't go there you know I appreciate everything you do for me but I'm just so tired of taking care of everything by myself. You don't know what's it's like having to go to work and not having to spend time with you"

"You Right. But it can't always be about your job that's why I want you to take a break from your job and let us spend time together"

"I wish I could Bae that would mean so much to me if I could have you all to myself"

Larenz came close to her and kissed her on the lips gently and said.

"Imma see you later Mamii"

"Alright" Tamia said.

Larenz left her house and went to his homieboy Kendrick house.

" Wassup bro" Kendrick said.

"Chillin man I've been trying to spend a lot of time with my girl but you know how things can go left" Larenz said.

"I know same here bro but I've just been too busy steady grinding and getting this Paper you feel me"

"Right I agree with you man sometimes i be wanting to spend time with my girl instead of working that's why I'm in between two place and I'm tired of being stuck in the middle of all of this"

"Right but give her sometime to figure it all out bro and I'm pretty sure once she has her mind right then its possible yall will hit it off and go spend together" Kendrick said.

Larnez said "Word anyways I'm about to go to work"

"Where you work at?" Kendrick asked.

"I work at footlocker bro trying to get this paper too I've been working there like about 2 years now anyway I already got my unifrom on so I gotta go before my boss cut my checks"

"Yea go bro"

Larenz left his partner house and played Jackpot by Willie Taylor in his Chrysler 300 on his way to Footlocker.

Larenz walked inside footlocker and Robert said "L you are 15 mins late why are you slipping?"

"I'm sorry it won't happened again sir"

"It better not anyways start putting new tags on the shoes" Robert said.

"Yes sir" said Larenz.