Josh Hutcherson imagine x

"Josh stop!" you said laughing, as Josh was being so silly, tickling you as he sat on top of you on the sofa. "No darling, you started" he said smiling. "Josh!" you said again, now crying from laughing, he then stopped, getting off you. You sat up, with him smiling sweetly at you. "No" you then said, acting mad, as he tried to kiss you. He giggled, knowing you were only joking. He then wrapped his arms around you, making you giggle. "Josh, I'm mad at you" you said giggling. He just smiled, still having his arms around you tight. You faced him, he looked at you so cutely, it was just impossible to be mad at that precious face. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" you asked him smiling. "Oh yes I am" he said smiling. He pulled you closer, and as your fingers were now intertwined together, he kissed your lips passionately. You both smiled into the kiss. You faced his lovely face after, he smiled as you ran your fingers through his hair. "You need to stop being so cute Josh, it's impossible to be mad at you" you told him, making him giggle cutely. "But what can I do? I can't help being adorable" he asked you, being ever so cute again. You just smiled, saying. "Let's just lay down here for a while" You cuddled into his arms. He held you so close, wrapping his leg around yours, again being so cute. You looked him into his lovely eyes, with him smiling at you, again so sweetly. You giggled as he now pouted his lips for you to kiss him, so you leaned in kissing his lips, making him smile. "I love you" he told you, pulling you even closer into him. "I love you silly" you replied, falling asleep a while after. 

The end!