5 ~ To Kill Or Not To Kill

Start from the beginning

"Why someone like you is around someone like me.." She mumbled softly, as if she had hoped he wouldn't notice. Before he could protest, (Name) started to get up, to which he started scolding.

"No no, don't get up! You still have to let your wounds heal!" Nagito protested.

However, she seemed to not mind her wounds. When she sat up and pushed the blanket off, her torso was covered with a black tank top. There were bandages around her right shoulder, and some peeked out from her hip because of the slightly small shirt. She was wearing what looked like gym shorts, bandages around her thigh and not to mention her left forearm as well.

"What, these?" (Name) sighed, rotating her left arm in a circle. "These don't even hurt anymore. I just gotta keep 'em bandaged up."

"But.. You're right arm.." Nagito frowned. (Name)'s eyes glanced to what he was looking at and she sighed.

Her right arm was gone. Instead, it was replaced by a mechanical arm, one that was completely black. The fingers worked perfectly, and it functioned wonderfully. It was just strange.

"This..? When the spear impaled my arm, I guess it damaged too many bones or something, I dunno. I think Monokuma just got bored. He cut it off and replaced it. But it doesn't hurt." (Name) explained.

"Woah.. How did you heal so quickly?" Nagito gaped in amazement.

"I've dealt with worse. Ever gotten stabbed or shot before?" She laughed. "Besides, everyone's waiting, right? They postponed the class trial? I don't wanna inconvenience them anymore than I already have."

"Why do you care so much about them all..? They're the reason you're in here in the first place." Nagito frowned.

y3s. why dO yOu car3?

"I dunno... Maybe it's because I want to be friends with everyone. Maybe I want to believe in Chiaki and Hajime and you. I have hope.." (Name) looked out the window.

"Hope..?" Nagito whispered softly, advancing towards her. (Name) turned to face him, and he brought a hand to her chin, making her tilt her head slightly up. "There it is again.. The hope in your eyes."

"How can you tell..?" (Name) mumbled.

"I just can."

"Before this goes any further.. Do you have the answer?"

Nagito tilted his head. "Answer? Answer to what?"

"My question. But that's a shame." She sighed, pulling away. "When you can tell me what to do, we'll see how it goes."

"That's unfair. What if I'm wrong?" Nagito pouted.

"Then I kill you." (Name) shrugged.

"How long do I have to answer?"

"As long as you need."

"Alright." He smiled.

"Hey hey! Are you two done?! The class trial hasn't started yet because of you two!" Monokuma screeched as he appeared from seemingly thin air.

"Shut up and let's get going." (Name) hissed coldly, slightly shrinking behind Nagito. He noticed this and frowned.

'I guess after what happened, she's scared..'

"Alrighty!" Monokuma cackled, and both teens were hit in the back of their heads, collapsing to the ground.

When they both awoke, they groaned, sitting up. (Name) looked around and saw she was back at Monokuma Rock, everyone surrounding them.

"I'm glad you're awake.." Chiaki smiled as she helped (Name) to her feet. Hajime had helped Nagito up, and (Name) frowned.

"So, we're doing the class tri-"

"Woah! Sick!" Kazuichi cried, pushing his way foreward. When he grasped (Name)'s right arm, she flinched.

"What?" (Name) asked worriedly.

"You have a mechanical arm! It's so hard to find a piece of machinery that can replace an arm this well!" He gaped. "It's so well built! Does it hurt at all?"

"No, not really.." (Name) answered shyly.

"That's so cool! You have to let me take it apart one day!" Kazuichi begged.

"If you can put it back together again, sure." (Name) agreed.

"Awesome!" Kazuichi laughed and let go of her.

"Can we get started with the class trial?" Monokuma groaned. Soon enough, a big escalator erupted from one of the mouths from Monokuma rock.

"I forgot we had to do this.." (Name) frowned.

"It'll be fine. Have hope." Nagito smiled.

"Yeah.. Ok.."